OUTLAW

Being happy someone is Childless..

Because..

They don`t agree with you ..

Is Cruel..

"Angel Eyes" did not deserve that..

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Tigeress, I agree with what you said to a point...but sometimes the truth just needs to be told...especially to someone who is blind in their delusion.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    hey guys ( JB and IA) while i'm on your side of the arguement i have to say i think your well out of order in what youv'e just been saying to AE.
    Telling someone your glad they can't have kids and that they are a potenical murderer is wrong. Somthing that i think alot of us here try to prove is that we are not the horrible evil apostates that the borg paint us to be, your above coments to AE undermine all that.

Excellent point Tigress. I completely agree.

Tigress we only react like that because of the WTS continued enforcement of this, sometimes hard hitting responses are the only kind of answer at times

jookbeard, it is my experience that because at its core level, an acceptance of the JW blood dogma is done emotionally, and not logically, that to respond emotionally and harshly only entrenches a JW in their belief, though they don't know why.

Responding harshly only serves to let everyone know where you stand, which is fine. But is that the best way to get the point across to someone in a cult? Not even close.

Just an observation.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Telling Angel Eyes that being childless is a good thing is not cool, JookBeard and Isaac.

Shame on the both of you!

Sylvia

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'd say the same to my own sister if I had the chance and I said it to my own mother

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Sylvia, I didn't say it was a good thing. I said in her brainwashed state she is better off without. It is a cruel thing for children. I know. I was one of them.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I stand corrected, Isaac.

Sylvia

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The blood issue is crucial for any couple that decide to be parents and are JW's.

It is vital that they understand that, as parents, they are 100% responsible for the life of thier children.

Children do NOT ask to come into this world, parents bring them into this world kicking and screaming, literally, and as such, parents are responsible for all the happens to them.

If a parent willfully chooses to let thier child die when there is an availabel medical proceudre that can say them, then those parents are guilty of murder for they took the life of their child by NOT ALLOWING it to be saved, or at the very least doing all they coudl to save the child.

God and Jesus will judge those that have the responsibility of taking care of those that can't take care of temselves, rather strongly.

Nothing is more precious to God then life for ONLY God can give life once it has been taken and NO ONE has the right to take anothers life.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thankyou snowbird...a thread for all you kind loving ones has been made.....your genuine...thats all i look for in a friend...not the same religious beliefs...a heart and understanding..x

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yes Psac, my point. So a brainwashed jw = a potential murderer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit