Angel Eye needs an education on the identity and nature of Christ

by jonathan dough 115 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    AE: Jesus wasnt and isnt God....he is Jehovahs first born

Read. Think. The proof is overwhelming. Don't just assume you have the truth, please. You are inadvertently misleading a lot of people.

http://www.144000.110mb.com/trinity/index-5.html#20

By the way, don't take any of this personally, but you, after all, are the one who made the initial comments. Not someone else.

JD II

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Ouch!

Hey Jonathan, here's a tip for you. When making critical and/or inflammatory statements, be sure to surround them with fluff statements like "hugs" and use lots of smileys. That way no one will mind when you don't answer the questions that other posters have in response to your statements.

And hey, if all else fails, just start a new thread titled "Don't shoot me!!"

They'll be eating out of your hand in no time.....

:) :) :)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, chekc you PM...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Haha i was sat here reading through the scriptures....why should i even bother answering now.......actually trevor matt 7v6.

Sorry Jonathan but when theres people just out to argue i will go....wont lower my standards....thats not aimed at you....but Trevor clearly is out to argue or fight. Bye..........

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    Those of us responding felt we were acting in defense (not in attacking offense) of Angel Eyes based on your condescending title singling her out rather then an open discussion of Trinity.

It is just a title, for crying out loud. You'e elevating form over substance. You people are hypocrites of the worst kind. I've read your posts and they are hateful, mean-spirited, demeaning and viscious. Go back and read what you have said about people, like Reniaa for instance, horrible things. Saying she should be run over by a train, or calling people swine. Don't get high-brow with me. And don't hide behind some 'title' because you don't have the means or ability to engage in a conversation on the issues. You're the ones who are making more of this. Not once have you even dared to address her comments from the initial post. That speaks volumes. A title. Give me a break. This message board is filled with poison, specifically directed to individuals. Try dealing with that instead. If you have something meaningful to say on point, then say it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I had a feeling this thread would go this way, AE's is not Renaii .

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

JD,

I undertand how those passages can be interpreted that way, fact is, from the very beginning ( after Jesus's death and ressurection) there was "debate" in regards to his nature, we know this from the different writings and such.

Paul made warning s about it, hebrews's first chapter makes it clear that there were beliefs that Jesus as just an angel and the writer of Hebrews goes on to show how that was NOT the case, but the fact that a letter had to be written counter that argument goes to show that the debate about the nature of Jesus was already going on at the time.

To me Jesus was fully man and is fully God for all intents and purpsoes, he is NOT YHWH nor does the Trinity say this, his is "God the Son".

My point was that, NOWHERE is it plainly stated that there is a "trinity' or that Jesus is God ( John 1:1 not withstanding), we can interpret passages to mean that, and we may be correct, but nowhere is it plainly stated.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    Evidence for or against trinity much like beauty is often based on the eye of the beholder.

Not in this case.

http://144000.110mb.com/trinity/index-5.html#21

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jonathan Dough, where is the original post where these comments were made? I did not think your title was hateful, but perhaps put her on the spot when that's not what she wanted to be. I am the the poster who called Reniaa swine, and I stand by what I said. Regarding a train hitting her...I would never say that.

For the record, i am pretty much in agreement with what you have said on the Trinity and the identity of Jesus.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Hi angeleyes, I have absolutely no desire to argue with you. If you re-read my post you will see I was speaking directly to Jonathan, not you. I guess maybe you think you are the only one here that people can step up and show support for?

As usual, you are just looking for a way out of the discussion. Like all the other jw trolls before you, you've always got lots to say up front, but as soon as the hard questions come back at you, you look for a way out, and one red herring is as good as another.

Do you really wonder why people confuse you with Renaii?

Peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit