Angel Eye needs an education on the identity and nature of Christ

by jonathan dough 115 Replies latest watchtower bible

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hey Trev.....we pals????? Yay...hoping so............and no im not Reinnaa...shes from yorkshire anyway..wasnt she???

• yknot
    yknot

AllTimeJeff....

Nicely said!

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

gimmie A....gimmie an L..etc etc etc....wot ya got ?? "alltimejeff"............

• Twitch
    Twitch

A person who is truly comfortable with their beliefs doesn't require the agreement or approval of others, and has nothing to prove to anyone.

Uh, yep.

I think we all need an education and I'm glad Jon Dough is here to provide it.

lmao

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Well put ATJ!

Here's my favorite quote on the subject from the movie Dogma

Rufus: He still digs humanity, but it bothers Him to see the shit that gets carried out in His name - wars, bigotry, televangelism. But especially the factioning of all the religions. He said humanity took a good idea and, like always, built a belief structure on it.
    Bethany: Having beliefs isn't good?
    Rufus: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant.

• Perry
    Perry

I have presented it here many times. The King James Version is based on the MAJORITY TEXT (99%) agreement. The modern versions and NWT are based on Wescott/Hort ie...Sinaiticus - Vaticanus, which differ from the Textus Receptus as well as between themselves. Do your own research and decide which manuscripts are valid.

Keep in mind that Fred Franz was a colllege drop-out with virtually no education in biblical languages. Also, keep in mind that the first question ever asked in the bible was asked by the devil and was, "Hath God said?". And what he said God said....wasn't what God said!

SCRIPTUREKJVNASBNIVNWT
    1 Cor. 15:47The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.the first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven.The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven.the first man is out of the earth and made of dust; the second man is out of heaven
    Zech 12: 9,10

(Jehovah is speaking)
    and they shall lookupon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only sonso that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only sonThey will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only childand they will certainly look to the One whom they pierced through, and they will certainly wail over Him as in the wailing over an only [son];
    Micah 5: 2

(Jesus is from everlasting...before time)
    Bethlehem...out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old,from everlastingBethlehem...From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternityBethlehem...out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient timesBeth´le
    • hem ... from you there will come out to me the one who is to become ruler in Israel, whose origin is from early times, from the days of time indefinite.
    Daniel 3:25

(The Son of God made occasional appearance in the OT)
    the Son of Goda son of the godsa son of the godsa son of the gods
    I Timothy 3:16God was manifest in the fleshHe who was revealed in the fleshHe appeared in a bodyHe was made manifest in the flesh
    Acts 3:13, 26his Son JesusHis Servant JesusHis Servant JesusHis Servant Jesus
    Philippians 2:6

(Jesus did not think that he was robbing God by being his equal)
    thought it not robbery to be equal with Goddid not regard equality with God a thing to be graspeddid not consider equality with God something to be graspedgave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God
    Acts 8:37that Jesus Christ is the Son of Godomitted (marginal note)omitted (footnote)omitted
    John 6:69thou art the Christ, the Son of the living GodYou are the Holy One of GodYou are the Holy One of GodYou are the Holy One of God
    John 9:35Son of GodSon of ManSon of ManSon of Man
    Matthew 20:20worshipping himbowing downkneeling downdoing obeisance
    Matthew 19:17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God"Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good"Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good."Why do you ask me about what is good? One there is that is good.
    Hosea 13: 4

(was isn't the same as is)
    Yet I am the LORD thy God... for thereis no saviour beside meYet I {have been} the LORD your God... For there is no savior besides Me."But I am the Lord your God... You shall acknowledge ... no Savior except me."But I am Jehovah your God ...and there was no savior but I.
    John 4:42

(Both Jehovah and Christ are the only saviour" - See above)
    this is indeed theChrist, the Savior of the worldthis One indeed is the Savior of the worldthis man really is the savior of the worldthis man is for a certainty the savior of the world
    Romans 1:3Jesus Christ our LordomittedomittedLord Jesus Christ
    Ephesians 3:14of our Lord JesusChristomittedomittedomitted
    I Thess. 2:19our Lord JesusChristour Lord Jesusour Lord Jesusour Lord Jesus
    I Thess. 3:11our Lord JesusChristJesus our Lordour Lord Jesusour Lord Jesus
    II Thess. 1:8our Lord JesusChristour Lord Jesusour Lord Jesusour Lord Jesus
    Ephesians 3:14of our Lord Jesus Christomittedomittedomitted
    Luke 24:52they worshippedhimafter worshiping Himthey worshiped himthey did obeisance to him
    Hebrews1: 5,6

(worshipping anything other than God is idolatry)
    Thou art my Son... And let all the angels of Godworship him.YOU ARE MY SON... "AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM.""You are my Son...Let all God's angels worship him."You are my son; ..."And let all God's angels do obeisance to him."
    Hebrews 1:8

(See Ps. 45:6)
    But unto the Sonhe saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and everBut of the Son He says, YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVERBut about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for everBut with reference to the Son: "God is your throne forever

(original passage in Psalms was perverted to support this one)
    John 14:28my Fatherthe Fatherthe Fatherthe Father
    Philippians 4:13through Christthrough Himthrough Himby virtue of him
    Acts 7:59,60Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit

he...cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge.
    he called on the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus receive my spirit"!

he... cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them!"
    Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit"

he cried out, ..."Lord, do not hold this sin against them
    he made appeal and said: "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit"...

he cried out with a strong voice: "Jehovah, do not charge this sin against them."
    Acts 20: 28

The Christian God bleeds
    feed the church ofGod, which he hathpurchased with his own blood.shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own bloodBe shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own bloodshepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own [Son]
    Titus 2:13

(God himself is our savior)
    Looking for that blessed hope, and the gloriousappearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for uslooking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us

footnote disclaimer
    while we wait for the blessed hope--the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for uswhile we wait for the happy hope and glorious manifestation of the great God and of [the] Savior of us, Christ Jesus, who gave himself for us

SCRIPTUREKJVNIVNWT
    Revelation 1: 7,8

(reference to Matt. 24:30 & Mark 13:26)

(Jesus returns with the clouds, he is the Almighty)
    Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, ...I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, ... saith the Lord, ... the Almighty.Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, ... I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God... the AlmightyLook! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, ..."I am the Al´pha and the O
    • me´ga," says Jehovah God, the Almighty."
    Revelation 1: 10-17

The Son of Man is the First and the Last,

he is also the Alpha and Omega,
    I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book,... And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw ... one like unto the Son of man, ...

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last
    On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,

which said: "Write on a scroll what you see... and I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw ...someone "like a son of man," ...

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last
    By inspiration I came to be in the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a strong voice like that of a trumpet,

saying: "What you see write in a scroll... And I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me, and, having turned, I saw... someone like a son of man,...

And when I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet. And he laid his right hand upon me and said: "Do not be fearful. I am the First and the Last
    Rev. 22;12-16And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last...

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches
    "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End...

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches
    "'Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is.

I am the Al´pha and the O
    • me´ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end...

"'I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to YOU people of these things for the congregations

There is no question unless you accept those lying witnesses, Sinaiticus and Vaticanus and the few manuscripts based on them.

www.wordfamine.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit