Angel Eye needs an education on the identity and nature of Christ

by jonathan dough 115 Replies latest watchtower bible

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

English????????? Eh????????? who on earth was i listening too then!!!!!!!!!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE's R Franz's has saved thousands of lives while your loving G/B murders young children and babies every day

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Ray speaks a few languages, but his original language is English.

Are you referring to his video in spanish or portuguese? I speak both fluently and have seen both and NO WHERE does Ray say ANYTHING derogoatory about God in any way, shape or form.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE said:

Matt 26v39..Jesus talks to God saying "If it is possible let this cup pass from me".... are you saying he was talking to himself??

My reply: Of course. I know Jesus was not the same person as his Father, and as a man he needed to pray to his Father. Remember, he became one of us.

AE said: John 8v17,18 "Jesus says the farther who sent him"....

My reply: The Father is the source of all decisions. The Son is the perfect agent in carrying out those decsions. Submission does not mean lesser nature.

AE said: Before Col 1v15 the firstborn is mentioned 30times,, the firstborn of Israel is one of the sons of Israel. The firstborn of Pharoah is one of Pharoahs family.Jesus was Gods first born.

My reply: Read Gen 41:52- who is the firsborn? Manasseh, Jeremiah 31:9- it is now Ephraim. It is a status, it doe snot have to mean born, as this case shows. David in Psalms is called the firstborn by God, and he was literally the last one born.

AE said: In Mark 13 he speaks of that day and hour no one knows not even the son or angels in the heavens...If Jesus was God he would know,it doesnt make any sense that Jesus would be God for he clearly doesnt even know the hour yet Jehovah does.

My reply: Again, the Father is the source of all decisions and authority. The Son is eternally submissive. This does not make him of lesser nature.

AE said: I will research more issaac but no wont touch anything to do with Ray franz,i heard one of his conferences via utube once and he was spiteful. If someone leaves Jah or leaves the org that is up to them,but to turn against my loving God and slate him...I will never listen to such slander,im sorry but i cant.

My reply: I am sorry but that is totally untrue. Ray NEVER spoke hatefully on the org. EVERYTHING he said he backs up, says as gently as possible. HE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER spoke against God. If that is what you heard it is a total malignment of his character.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE you would LOVE the first few chapters of his book C of C. It is basically a yearbook- telling of his experiences preaching in other lands. Then he speaks of his move to Bethel and appointment to the gov body. NO ANGER, NO NAMECALLING OF ANY SORT. He even still holds to many doctrines you beleive- such as no trinity, no hellfire, no soul.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

if it were not for Ray 99 % of us would not be here

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Isaac,

No IMMORTALITY of the soul.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I cant buy the book....my conscience wont allow it....but if its online to read i'll have a look....

Only a peek mind but i'll see.. :)

• yknot
    yknot

...... I am sending your a PM........ in the next 5 minutes......

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks ynot...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit