2010 Special Assemby Day program: "The Time Left Is Reduced"

by truthseeker 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

If time left is reduced, does that mean the assembly for 2010 will be held in 2009?

Cameo-d, this is funny! Is this your first attempt at humor on the forum? Well done. Also, so true. They plan and build for years in advance, yet keep everyone in a state of heightened anticipation that "the end is just around the corner, near, close, only hours, minutes, away."

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

"The Time Left Is Reduced...?" That sounds like a 'come-on' from Wal-Mart, "Our prices are falling..."

I guess they are selling something, eh?

I've just got to mess with this one:

2024: "Millions Now Living Will Never Die"

To:

2024, 1914, 1863, 1953, 1975, 5375, (pick any year):

"Millions Now Dead Will Never Live"

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

surly how much regurgitated material can the WTS keep churning up? about time to kill off the Special Day

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

And the bullshit power and money inducing propaganda continues .

Its truly astounding that this religious group can still function and operate after all these years !

You really can create a kingdom out of pure convulsive fear and ignorance.

A billion dollar kingdom of note.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

It's been over 20 years since I was forced to attend one of these horrors and it hasn't changed at all; well, except I'm 40 (which wasn't supposed to happen) and this "system of things" is still around, which was supposed to happen either. I feel like I want to chuck

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

@ lepermessiah...

I'm sure people are waiting for the new songs with bated breath, much in the same way I am waiting for the next William Hung album.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The proverbial carrot gets positioned in front of the WTS's members once again.

Its getting further and further, no wait its coming closer and closer, YES we can see it now .

• chickpea
    chickpea

the end TM is closer today than it was yesterday
    but not nearly as close as it will be tomorrow.....

• carla
    carla

Don't Use the World to the Full, But Fully Accomplish Your Ministry--- what the hell is that supposed to mean? my jw-ese does not seem to be working today.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I wonder if the Governing Body are familiar with Zeno's paradox?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit