• wha happened?
    wha happened?

we laugh it off now

• Bourne
    Bourne

28 DAYS LEFT Y'ALL!!!!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I have to admit when I was at the toy store with my daughter she went right up to the Halloween stuff. I started to pull her away at first (out of habit), and then I said to myself no... let her have fun. I have never told her anything to do with holidays is bad. By the way, I freaking love candy corn!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

we're going to be in Vegas on Holloween

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

New to Halloween...What do YOU do?

You go out and try to scare the bejeebus out of people is what you do.

And if anyone gives you a hard time, its always a good idea to have a extra carton of eggs and roll of toilet tissue

in the car. Your instincts will tell you what to do with the eggs and roll of paper.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I turn out the lights and blast Siouxsie and the Banshees in the house and dance along. That's my Halloween.

Once though I got to go see Metric in concert on Halloween, which was awesome. It was also my first Metric concert, before they were really well known. I got a hug from the guitarist and had my picture taken with him.

But either way, my Halloweens are musical.

• garyneal
    garyneal

When I was a kid, my family and I would decorate the yard with tomb stones, scare crows, ghosts, and skeletons and we'd dress up and scare the trick-or-treaters (all friends of mine). It was fun and everyone had a blast. Trick-or-treating with my friends was my favorite as we would dress up in our favorite character that year and walk to many different neighborhoods and I also liked going to "haunted houses."

Now-a-days, I tend to just carve a jack-o-lantern, maybe go to a haunted house (I especially enjoy how this one church did the "haunted house" with a "Left Behind" tribulation days theme), and dress up my daughter to take her trick or treating. I would occasionally do the Halloween party thing but I guess I never really got into that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit