Yay for Womanhood! Female Min.Serv's under consideration.

by cattails 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would not mind two very hot female ministerial servants visiting me at my home for sheperding call. I have a problem, you know.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Seriously, I do not think it should happen at all, if it comes true, it will be nightmare for the congregations.

• cognac
    cognac
    Getting excited over a cults view of "womens rights" seems a tad silly.

You look a tad silly! But don't worry, I still think monkey's are cute!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Its a testosterone control freak scenario. If a woman is passing a microphone she isnt TEACHING anything. If she is passing out literature, she isnt TEACHING anything. However the males have no problem at all letting the SISTERS do all the cleaning of the kingdom hall bathrooms now DO they.

• watson
    watson

Ninja...

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

Im not sure if i belive this is happening but if it is its still just a drop in a bucket and the bucket has a hole in it.If women were able to become elders and be in the gb then we'd have something to talk about.They just need more grunt workers.It would probably be a dramaticly different group if it were run at least partially by women for the better i belive.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This mighy be the begining of the end for the good ole boys club running things with out too much femine influence at bethel.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Bearing in mind that they have just brought in the rule that 'sisters' have to wear head covering when 'signing ' for the deaf, I cannot see a relaxing of rules.

When I was young I assisted the lit servant....and she was a sister ! just a shortage of men....no change.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

And if the only way to come to the "truth" is to be drawn by God, why isn't he drawing more men, hmmm?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Local accomidations for local needs. Hardly a case for "new light" around the world

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit