Words JW's use NOT found in the Bible

by homeschool 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

ae: Perhaps you could respond in her stead...

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

my post disappeared... :(

it's back :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

2 words actually; victorious organization (repulsive isn't it)

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

I was always partial to Jah's "advancing organization" tm ...

angeleyes: for someone who is not renia you certainly avoid answering questions as deftly as she.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I think she still has post limits

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

She took the time to tell me she was not Renia, but ignored my question. Classic renia.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

yeah I know LOL

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

as ive been advised to suggest,if you have any questions then please contact your local body of elders...ive answered many many questions on here but now its rather petty.

Your childishness is beyond my maturity,saying such immature things as Reinaa,oh i mean Angeleyes,ia ctually was going to waste my time and answer until i saw such immaturity....

I'll remain talking to the mature ones on here...thankyou and I hope you have much joy in speaking to your elders.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

it's highly unlikely elders form any cong would respond to most of us who are foaming at the mouth Satanically possessed apostates

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

angel eyes: You won't answer for the same reason you wouldn't answer as Renia. Because there is no answer other than to say the Watchtower religion is full of shit, which, understandably, you are reluctant to say.

It makes no difference to me whether you answer the question or not. I already know the answer :) and I didn't expect you to answer it in the first place. But so that others understand what you are about, here is the question you refuse to answer once again:

Given the Biblical command to abstain from "blood" and since "blood fractions" does not appear in the Bible, can you explain the scripturalness of accepting transfusions of "blood fractions" in light of the fact that the Reasoning book says blood fractions may not be eaten?

jookbeard: if angeleyes told her elders where she was hanging out and who she was conversing with, they'd look at her the exact same way. Gotta love those JWs who defend the WT religion WHILST they are breaking the WT rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit