Words JW's use NOT found in the Bible

by homeschool 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

John 14 v 1 shows Jesus and Jehovah are not 1.

Acts 2 v 4 and 17 clearly show the Holy spirit isnt a person,its Gods active force.

John 14 v 28 is total proof,otherwise Jesus would clearly be insane saying such things

too many scriptures to prove it...but just a few for you to recall,I guess its hard when your reading false claims to remember the truth.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there is countless scriptures to prove that the Holy Spirt is a person

• homeschool
    homeschool

I guess its hard when your reading false claims to remember the truth. What false claims are you referring to?

(Acts

2:17) ‘“And in the last days,” God says, “I shall pour out some of my spirit upon every sort of flesh, and YOUR sons and YOUR daughters will prophesy and YOUR young men will see visions and YOUR old men will dream dreams; Is there a difference, angel, between saying 'I will pour some of my spirit' and the "Holy Spirit"? How do you know God Almighty is speaking of the Holy Spirit?

(John

14:1) “Do not let YOUR hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God, exercise faith also in me. Did you not check out the links I put up on here? The majority of people I've spoken to, believe God Almighty & Jesus are "One", no as in ONE PERSON, but "one" as in "totally united".

• Heaven
    Heaven

I KNEW Farkel would say 'happified'!

I'll add .... "Disassociated" and "Come Back To Jehovah".

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE's I'd like you to expand a little more on the "reading false claims " you referred to earlier

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

"Blood fractions"

That being the case, maybe Renia (oops, I mean Angel Eyes) can justify the scripturalness of accepting transfusions of blood fractions (keep in mind the reasoning book says blood fractions may NOT be eaten.)

Peace.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hi Homeschool,with regards reading false claims,I mean many topics on here are false,or should i say misconstrude......basically ive read some threads that clearly without any doubt are either false or completely twisted. Some people just like to attack the org or Jah, Not all do ,some on here listen to both sides but others completely take things way, way out of concept and often i think i'll answer but im not on here to argue. Ive met some real nice people on here and am grateful to know them :)

Hope thats cleared the matter,dont want you thinking i maybe meant something else.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

proof please I'll make a list shall I? here's some of the lies/falsehoods/misquotes etc found on this site;

1) The WTS has made false of failed predictions namely 1874/1914/1919/1935/1944/1975/; true or false?

2) The WTS is not embroiled in a world wide scandal in the covering up of pedophiles / child abusers within their own ranks; true or false?

3) The WTS own admission that billions on earth will be destroyed and only Dubs are to survive the big A; true or false?

4) The WTS actively condemned the transplanting of organ transplants resulting in un told deaths of it's own members who adhered to the doctrine yet strangely reversed the ruling allowing transplants;true or false

5)The continuing enforcement of the prohibition on blood yet allowing countless blood derivatives, and causing the deaths of many thousands of it's own members;true or false?

6) The unnecessary ruling that sent thousands of their own brethren in Malawi to rape/death/imprisonment/torture, yet allowed their brethren from Mexico to buy stolen government documents to show they served national service;true or false?

FALSE CLAIMS ARE THEY?

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

angel eyes, you have a pm.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

: basically ive read some threads that clearly without any doubt are either false or completely twisted.

I suspect you've been reading some of your old posts.

"angel eyes" or "renia" or whatever you want to be called today, please answer my question. Given the Biblical command to abstain from "blood" and since "blood fractions" does not appear in the Bible, can you explain the scripturalness of accepting transfusions of "blood fractions" in light of the fact that the Reasoning book says blood fractions may not be eaten?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit