Yizuman
    yiz,
    Hang in there, brother.
    Farkel

I'm trying my best, thanks bro.

Yiz

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Yizman, I never said I had a problem with you..why the hostility ?

I have always been supportive of you and your wife or have you forgotten who I am...I have always been in awe of the way you take care of your wife..How did you see anything negative towards you in my post?

BTW, I enjoyed your video and a few of your posts at alldeaf.com..they seem like a really great bunch..I don't know why you saw my posting that was a negative thing ?..

Anyway, hugs to you and your wife..

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Yizman, I never said I had a problem with you..why the hostility ?
    I have always been supportive of you and your wife or have you forgotten who I am...I have always been in awe of the way you take care of your wife..How did you see anything negative towards you in my post?
    BTW, I enjoyed your video and a few of your posts at alldeaf.com..they seem like a really great bunch..I don't know why you saw my posting that was a negative thing ?..
    Anyway, hugs to you and your wife..

Ok I misunderstood then. Just frazzled by the whole thing for the last couple of days and Priest doesn't make things better either.

I apologize and yes I do appreciate your support and we both could use ALOT of emotional support at this point.

Hugs back to you too.

Yiz

• Scully
    Scully

Yiz,

I wonder if there are any programs for the deaf and/or disabled in your area that would provide you and your wife with a service/guard dog. The programs here, if I'm not mistaken, don't require the recipient of the service dog to pay for the dog. Maybe that's an option for you and your wife?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Yiz,

PIR refers to 'passive infrared', as in a motion detector that can be used in alarm systems and built-in or added to floodlights. Any good hardware store carries these for around $25 or so. Replacement of those on the outside are easy, including porch lights. There are also PIR light switches for inside lights, too.

The best deterrent is an Alarm System. You can get a basic one, doors & interior motions fairly inexpensively. Much better is a complete system...ALL doors, windows, motions, sirens in/out, portable RF (radio freq.) panic buttons - handheld & pendant types. Go with what your budget can stand. Even buying Alarm System stickers/signs give a measure of protection. Make sure to advertise to your step-son that you've installed a "Top Notch" system -- inside and out. Mention the infrared camera system, too. What he can be lead to believe WILL protect you and your wife.

Incidentally, my own no-good, meth addicted stepson threatened to beat up his own gentle mother a few weeks ago. Me, of course...I'll get the worst of it. What's our crime? Helping him and his meth addicted gf out with money, etc. for our grand-baby, and then having the audacity to have said "negative things" about him and their dangerous situation and environment.

Go figure, huh? So, we understand the madness & fear, too.

If you have any questions about security, please PM me and I'll try to answer them.

Good luck!

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Priest,
    Are you drunk or just a complete asshole?
    HappyDad

I'm an asshole. Yiz is a dipshit. your point? I'll get back to you once I read your posting history.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    PIR refers to 'passive infrared', as in a motion detector that can be used in alarm systems and built-in or added to floodlights. Any good hardware store carries these for around $25 or so. Replacement of those on the outside are easy, including porch lights. There are also PIR light switches for inside lights, too.
    The best deterrent is an Alarm System. You can get a basic one, doors & interior motions fairly inexpensively. Much better is a complete system...ALL doors, windows, motions, sirens in/out, portable RF (radio freq.) panic buttons - handheld & pendant types. Go with what your budget can stand. Even buying Alarm System stickers/signs give a measure of protection. Make sure to advertise to your step-son that you've installed a "Top Notch" system -- inside and out. Mention the infrared camera system, too. What he can be lead to believe WILL protect you and your wife.

Those things require wiring? I'm not much of a handy man, more like a plug it in kind of guy, lol. But the flood lights idea sounds good. I hear those things makes a noise, so I wonder if rewiring it can be substituted for flashing lights instead.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I'm an asshole. Yiz is a dipshit. your point? I'll get back to you once I read your posting history.

Well in that case, I won't be replying to anything you say. Since you LOVE being an asshole. Are you married? Do you beat your wife and kids (if any)? I feel sorry for anyone that shacks up with you.

Yiz

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Well in that case, I won't be replying to anything you say. Since you LOVE being an asshole. Are you married? Do you beat your wife and kids (if any)? I feel sorry for anyone that shacks up with you.

Get a job.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Come on, Priest. Smoke the peace pipe with Yiz. You guys would probably get along fine in person. Do it for me?... just a kind word would be fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit