My Step-Son Called at 2 AM and Threaten Physical Harm

by Yizuman 86 Replies latest social family

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Last night he called at 2 AM, woke my wife up, she answered the phone. He was drunk, yelling and threatening to break into our house and physically harm me because I had his sorry ass thrown out for punching my stomach and destroyed our property while drunk on that day on July 8th.

She hit the flasher button (strobe light attached to a remote thingy that is activated by a remote button) and woke me up. I go to her room and find her crying. I asked her what was wrong and she told me about the phone call. Now that pisses me off. I consoled her and stayed with her until she fell back to sleep.

This crap makes me mad and on top of that, because she had to be at dialysis later in the morning, she left at 10 AM this morning dead tired. I do not appreciate his shit and especially on account of her well being, physically and health wise.

After she left for Dialysis, I called the police. He took my report, saw the caller ID on the phone, the two phone numbers that I knew about and the address of where he's staying with his g/f who still lives with her mom.

I hope the cop locks him up, he's very dangerous. I had to change alot of how we used to live and make our home more secure. We don't feel safe with him on the loose, IMO.

Yiz

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

What a rude awakening. I'm sorry your family has that kind of trauma and esp. sorry for the way he ruined your wifes day. I hope the matter is dealt with properly and you stay safe.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

That sucks, man. Hope it works out.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm sorry that this is happening.

It's good that the police have been contacted.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I'm scared crapless because if he breaks in, I won't hear it and he would have me dead to rights in bed asleep.

I wish I could afford a guard dog that's ready trained.

Yiz

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Maybe you can get a friend to spend a few days with you until this blows over.

Keep 911 on speed dial.

Sorry you're having to go though this.

I hope your son gets the help he needs

lisa

• caliber
    caliber

Calling the cops is important... I know of several instances where when people were doing strange hurtful

things like this ,when the cops talked to them things settled down very quickly for them . IF nothing else a record of

their behavior will be a value in the future !

Hope things work out for you...living in fear is not comfortable for sure !

It is also of value to the aggressor ,it may validate in writing that they need help

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

My oldest son is drug-addicted and alcoholic and I have had some of this behavior out of him in the past. My heart goes out to you and your wife having to deal with this. Have you thought about an unlisted number? Then he at least could not call and get your wife upset in the middle of the night. It was good you called the police and made a report. You could also consider getting an order of protection. There is no guarantee he would respect it, but if he did come and try something his legal consequences would be a lot more severe.

I hope he gets into recovery. But whether he does or does not, you and your wife might be helped by Al-Anon. It is a 12 step program for people whose lives are affected by their loved ones who are alcoholic. It helped me a great deal in years past. Just a thought.

Best wishes to you and your wife.

• Priest73
    Priest73

if it was true you'd have called the cops, not posted here.

you're full of shit.

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Hey Yiz - sounds rough. You posted before that you had obtained a restraining order against your step son. Surely you can get some police protection in view of this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit