A Question Ex-Jws and Atheist On This Site

by Blue Grass 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Posting guidelines:To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid 3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.

I guess you guys can't read well either. You all seem to be upset because I struck a nerve. The truth hurts doesn't it? You guys are too mentally and emotionally weak to handle the truth so you response with name calling, profaninty, insults, and whatever else 8 year olds do. You guys can't deny the fact that you'll can't move on with your lives because you'll are too weak and bitter and in the end all that negativity you have inside will destroy you.

• TD
    TD
    I guess you guys can't read well either.

....so you response with.....

...that you'll can't move on...

....because you'll are too weak ...

--I guess it depends on who is writing

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I guess you guys can't read well either. You all seem to be upset because I struck a nerve. The truth hurts doesn't it? You guys are too mentally and emotionally weak to handle the truth so you response with name calling, profaninty, insults, and whatever else 8 year olds do. You guys can't deny the fact that you'll can't move on with your lives because you'll are too weak and bitter and in the end all that negativity you have inside will destroy you.

Yep. You got us.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

wow why are we still humouring this guy? just ignore him till he goes away.

• KW13
    KW13

The only weak thing i ever did was stay in the Witnesses longer. As regards to your comment about 'us guys' being unable to read well, i think you'll find it is you who struggles to read, or perhaps the Society teach their sheep to actively seek out association with its ex-members?

Your hypocrisy only serves to show your weakness. That you'd sooner kick a man while he's down, than follow your Organization properly.

Perhaps, as an exercise to further develop your reading skills you might learn about the ridiculous things your religion has done over the last century? That is, of course if you can fit that in around the crammed schedule you have. Ministry, Meeting, Ministry, Meeting, Ministry...i don't envy you when i'm having a nice lie in on a Sunday Morning.

Oh, and before you tell me about the imminent destruction that awaits us all at Armageddon, take a moment to consider the District Convention, less than a decade before 1975 where the witnesses were told from the platform that this wicked of system of things would soon end. Ironic isn't it, that all those faithful people, just like the thousands before them failed to see the end which you so eagerly look forward to.

Remember one thing, just for me. You will see old age, you will grow sick and weary in this 'system of things'. You will never see another. Accept it or not, that is how it will be.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Blue Grass, I if you feel offended by other posts, I don't have an issue with that. But it seems a bit disingenuous for you to come here, and with your opening salvo make wholesale, sweeping, judgmental statements that could ONLY have the effect of upsetting MANY here, and then quote forum guidelines, as if we broke into your house.

In other words, I don't condone swearing at you per se, but, YOU STARTED IT. And you have made your point, stated your opinion. Now it appears you want to argue. I am sure people here will oblige.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The following posts were written by Blue Grass

#1:

To be blunt, this site is composed of losers who are bitter and have no way of channeling their anger so they just b !# ch , whine, and complain about Witnesses and the bible. I suggest you all find something more productive to do with your time, because coming online everyday b !& ching about your past experiences and verses in the Bible you don't understand is getting really old, really fast.

#2:

..Someone asked why it took me so long to conclude this site is full of low life losers. The reason is I just started to notice these ridiculous attacks on the Bible which are based on nothing but ignorance. Some of the non-sense I've noticed over the past few weeks is from one moron saying the Tower of Babel story is proven false because some languages evolved from others, yet this moron doesn't even realize there are languages on this earth that has absolutely no relation whatsoever such as Chinese-English, Spanish-Arabic, Greek-Xhosa, etc. Not to mention all of the ancient languages that are now extinct due to invading countries forcing their own language on other countries. Rather than acknowledge these obvious facts, the basher decided to turn off his brain and pretend every language on this earth stems from one language just so he can justify critizing an accurate account in the Bible. But you guys are not going to let something like facts and common sense stop you from trying to discredit a book you don't understand and obvious a negeative basis towards.

#3:

..Posting guidelines:To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid 3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.

Blue Grass..

You only seem to be able to read the guidelines..

If you apply them to someone else..

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

I can feel the pain in your post KW13. It sounds like you have a lot of deep seeded issues with the Watchtower. I never said I was witness but since you seem to have a lot to get of your chest I'll just go with the flow. You still can't deny after all those years you're still hurt and you don't know what to do about it. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. I think you should take my suggestion and devote your time into something that brings joy, rather than being on the forum where people bring nothing but bad energy by bringing up painful experinces.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

It's "deep-seated", not "deep-seeded," dumbass. Or are you just 12 years old or something?

• Twitch
    Twitch

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit