Hikaru

......So it was fake?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yes, a parody, a spoof.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

......So it was fake?

Yes, Hikaru. It was fake. You have my word. You can go to sleep now.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

A witness just told me it is true. So you didn't make it up?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Witnesses have been telling me it's true for 57 years Hikaru. It never has been before and it isn't now.

Cheers

Chris

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter
    I can't help it >.< I am a hypochondriac with severe anxiety. In other words anything that can possibly kill you...sets it off.

Hi Hikaru - sorry to see that you are obviously suffering. The brain is so powerful that it can manipulate and control our behaviour often without our consent. If you add in other people's lack of understanding and patience then it can be a pretty difficult situation.

I was watching a programme about phobias. Some of these phobias seem so nonsensical to those who aren't affected by them - for example there was a woman who had a phobia about knees! Seems crazy to us, but it was very real to this woman who was so affected that it was ruining her life.

The best way to turn this around is to start exploring why you feel the way you do -as others have suggested perhaps counselling or therapy may help you to stop your fear controlling your life. At your age you have a whole life ahead of you - lots of new things to see, do and learn about. Once you make that first step of facing your fears you'll never look back.

• chickpea
    chickpea

keeping in theme with the derail
    in spite of the timeliness of the
    big nooze about the big A

H:

my daughter, now 21, has multiple
    mental health diagnosis, leading to
    a potential for extreme anxiety....
    recently triggered by an auto accident...

because she has had a history of
    counseling and therapy, one phone call
    (to me) in a state of near hysteria was
    all it took for her to get back to a grounded
    state and allow her a chance to use the
    skills she was taught to be able to cope
    in this rough and tumble world...

if you live constantly in this heightened anxiety,
    your physical/mental health is going to deteriorate

get some help! real help from professionals

• undercover
    undercover

Seriously H...I've said it before...

You need to change hair salons...that pink shit they're putting in your hair has seeped into your brain and fucked it up...

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yeah. Imminent... that's what they said back in June. Now let me see... what is the definition of 'imminent'? I'm thinkin' more than 2 months does NOT qualify.

Every time my father says "it's soon" or "it's real close" I ask him exactly what that means... to define "soon"/"close". Always the silence.

And look!...it's another brand new day... the sun is shining ... the tank is clean... GASP!... the tank is clean! Curse you Aqua Scuuuuum!!!

(Will they ever wake up and realize they're being duped?!)

• dinah
    dinah

A girl with pink hair and some sort of dog collar thingy is worried about Jehoober killing her? Priceless.

I can remember having those panic moments, when Special News Bulletins would come on, everytime the President spoke of maintaining peace...........

You're prolly safer away from the Witnesses IF Jesus comes back. I'm sure they've pissed him off to no end!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit