PopeOfEruke
    Unless the person is dyslexic

LYSDEXIA LURES KO!

Peop

• dinah
    dinah

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe, that was karmageddon for ANOTHER planet, like mars. No wait, marsmageddon already happened, like millions of yrs ago. If yo don't believe me, just look at those pics of mars. Desolation.

S

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

I just want to know if the chatlog is real.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

((((((((((((((((Hikaru))))))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry you are hurting so deeply, sweetheart. I am genuinely sorry.

"Life is for living." Thank you, Freedom Fighter, how beautifully succinct and how true. How true.

Rachel

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I just want to know if the chatlog is real.

It's all made up and junk sugar booger. Don't worry your pretty little head about it.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Dana, I've been kissing my ass goodbye since I left in '01. Are we there yet??

• dinah
    dinah

Longer than that here, toots!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hik

If all that stuff was real, jehovah wouldn't kill you for missing a meeting, or a couple. If it was really coming, there would be lots of warning signs. It's the wt that scares people w god closing the door at any time. I remember being late for an assembly, once, back in the late 60's. I phoned the stadium where the assembly was. The management told me that it was only for members, not the public. That scared me a bit, too. Oh no, door closed?? Heheh. I have gotten over it, though.

S

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

But is the chatlog real? Or did the person just type it up to try to troll?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit