My mother's friend's sister's missionary cousin says Harmageddon is immminnenet

by daniel-p 62 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah
    But is the chatlog real? Or did the person just type it up to try to troll?

It was a joke, hun. Haven't you noticed most of us have been out of the organization for years?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Why does it matter??? Seriously.....

You need to stop living in fear. You're gonna die from stress, you won't have to worry about dying in the big A!!

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Yes, but that doesn't mean you can't still recieve emails from family members. Or that the conventions changed from the first ones of the year...

• Priest73
    Priest73
    But is the chatlog real? Or did the person just type it up to try to troll?

Why does it matter?

• dinah
    dinah

(at least Juli and I got a good laugh---but we're going to hell.)

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Because if it's real, then it's real and I can freak out and get grandma to call someone and call anyone I know to ask...but I'd rather know if it's made-up before resorting to that...

• megs
    megs

Are you going to be doing this for the next 60-70 years Hikaru?? Because Armegeddon isn't going to come in your lifetime... God girl, quit being so damn idiotic.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

You're freaking out now!! What if it is real, what then??? Are you gonna change your hair color, stop talking to your worldy boyfriend, stop posting on an apostate site?

Just chill.......Join me & Dana in our handbasket. (we're ready to rock hells world!)

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Because if it's real, then it's real and I can freak out and get grandma to call someone and call anyone I know to ask...but I'd rather know if it's made-up before resorting to that...

Are your for real? Why would you freak out? A made up religion, is telling you that the end is nigh? And it's off ot Grandma's house? Beware of the Big Bad wolf riding hood.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

... I don't know, just freak out in general? I can't help it >.< I am a hypochondriac with severe anxiety. In other words anything that can possibly kill you...sets it off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit