My mother's friend's sister's missionary cousin says Harmageddon is immminnenet

by daniel-p 62 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

My friends fathers mothers brothers cousin twice removed thinks so also .... really

;

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Are you all joking? The chatlog doesn't seem real... it's in noob speak...Unless the person is dyslexic. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Or is this a cruel internet joke to make fun of it...?

• dinah
    dinah
    Wait... is this a joke?

No Joke! Armageddon, coming to a world near you!

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Yep - I would think so! Don't worry Hikaru - I was told I wouldn't finish high school before the big A came and here we are a few decades later...

Don't waste your young life worrying about something that won't happen - life is for living. Think about getting some counselling to help you to face your fears. I can guarantee the JWs will still be waiting on the big A many decades from now.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

So it isn't a joke...This chat really did happen? Grandma and I have missed meeting due to time-zones in Texas. We were going home Wednsday and then start going when we get home. But if it's any day now.....

• dinah
    dinah

This conversation has been going on for almost a century. But still, it's any day now.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Wait a minute....... it is a joke. It has to be made-up that you posted.

Because you people make fun of the FD, and claim the WT holds them higher than Jehovah. Then in a chatlog that's so badly written with very little to no grammar, it just so happens to mention Jehovah put his trust in the FD, when it's supposed to be the other way around?

I sense sarcasm...and a fake chatlog. Especially with the timestamp..

• dinah
    dinah
    I sense sarcasm...and a fake chatlog.

We have a winner!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hikaru,

It's ok, the meetings will still being going on when you and Grandma get home.

• bohm
    bohm

Hikaru: Its so close you can stick out your tongue and touch it. Try it if you don't believe me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit