What JW apologist do not understand.

by Anti-Christ 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks Jeeprube,nice to know theres another caring,genuine person to add to my Friends list :) Im proberbly like you,and thats because ive been through alot...and believe me I mean alot,1 elder i spoke to about just a few things,he couldnt handle it,he had a breakdown But it hasnt ever affected me in the way that would ever,ever make me want to leave Jehovah,it actually makes me want to serve him more because i know that any who arent being christlike wont fit in the new system,so hey i just look at myself and try to do my best,even if that means just smile at someone :) yay i love smiling...

passwordprotected,oops sorry for hitting the wrong keys....excuse my imperfections.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A genuine JW apologist is blind to the fact that they defy WTS by posting here, or they have a streak of rebelliousness.
    I like how they say that it is a personal choice and that WTS has not dictated to them to stay away, yet they would not ever admit to their elders that they are posters here.

Most JW apologists here are not genuine. They are trolls that thrive on the attention. Just stop poking the bear with a stick and it will stop growling. I give in once in awhile, but I try really hard to ignore them.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AA what's all this leaving Jehovah you speak of there are millions of people around the earth with Jehovah regardless of what church/sect/cult you align yourself with, you can serve your god anywhere you want,

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey on the way out...you do make me smile :) ive told my elders and elders that are friends of ours that i post on here..not that its anything to do with anyone.Im alert to the dangers,but there arent any on here,trust me,i truly know an apostate when i hear one....no one knows my story,so please understand when I say "there truly isnt even a crumbs worth of danger on this site".

Im not meaning that to sound nasty,its a fact.

Enjoy your weekend all......roll on summer...where is it???

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the likely hood is that AA is either lying or a long time inactive/faded Dub , or has moved away from her last cong and has not reported her moving, or the Dub elders dont give a shit about her, most elders would be down on the R&F if they admit to posting on sites like this like a ton of bricks

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

parakeet,yes im in good standing,have never been before the elders or even spoken to over an issue,im definately in good standing :)

I dont defend people,i cant do that because i dont have both sides of the story,and often i dont even have there side as its there private life and not something they may wish to discuss.But i do understand and will always be honest,Jehovah has shown that many within the congregations lead wrong lifestyles,just hear me out on this,hence we read that elders,brothers,sisters etc are disfellowshipped for many,many reasons.(im also not judging any who have been put out,thats not for me to do) but im clearly showing that even those who have positions can fall just as we all can,yet yes there are many,many loving brothers,sisters all serving Jah from the depths of their hearts :)

Also we are told that there will be weeds within the congregation,so i know that some on here are hurting maybe over things they have seen,or had done to them,I DONT however agree that they should have left Jehovah,BUT!!! thats between them and Jah,he saw what they went through and he sees their heart.....As i said i just understand,show compassion,love and honesty.

Hope thats made bit more sense.. :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AA those who have left the WTS enjoy are far greater relationship with Jesus / Jehovah then they ever did within a man made cult/sect like the WTS, in fact completely the opposite of leaving him

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Angel eyes I really appreciate your input, I don't want to be nagging but do you believe that the only way to please Jehovah is to be in the WT org.?

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

That's a good point AK, they teach "love" but they have their own definition of "love", it's more love the org. above all that's the kind of love they teach.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hi anti-christ ,your not nagging,its no prob honest Yes,i believe to please Jah fully is to be apart of his earthly organisation. Jehovah has seen how many of his servants have been hurt or mistreated,but likewise many of us genuine JW have also been treated unfairly by outsiders,he sees all things and he doesnt wish for any of us to leave him.If someone finds a problem withing the congregation he wants us to hold tight to him and not let go.

Hope thats not upset or offended you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit