What JW apologist do not understand.

by Anti-Christ 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JookBeard..

Angel Eyes seems like a nice person..

But..

No Active JW can admit they are here to the elders,without Consequences..

Thats not how Watchtower World works..

.....................OUTLAW

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey outlaw...let me inform you of some facts that clearly jookbeard has got wrong...he is 4 years older than i.

I was attending meeting with my mum and sister from me being 3years old to 4 years old,so he hardly knew me.We went to a bk study held at his parents house but only for a few months,mum didnt go straight away...she studied but never came into the truth so we all stopped going.

My dad died and jookbeards dad took the funeral. I am baptised and no i never said went to a cong 20 miles from jookbeard as i live far far away...

I have visited his old cong so he could be getting that confused.....thats about it I guess.Your welcome to pm me,im not here to argue or to lie...i know jookbeard has a problem with JW but you cant call someone a liar just because they dont have the same religious views as you.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE you stated that you are based in the Crawly area, onthe Sussex/Surrey border, now from me in Sutton Surrey, Crawly is only 20 miles away, maybe less, try Google maps

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I think if a JW tells the elders that he/she visits a JW discussion board then I think they would just warn about the dangers of the internet and leave it at that. I don't think elders over here really know what JWD/JWN is all about

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    i truly know an apostate when i hear one.

Interesting. Just out of curiosity, what do you think apostates sound like?

Let's talk organization. Throughout the history presented in the Bible Jehovah dealt, not with one organization, but multiple individuals and entities. Even when he chose Israel as his people, he still dealt directly with BOTH Israelite kingdoms, other nations and many individuals both Israelite and gentile.

When Jesus came around did that change?

• Mark 9:38-42 "John said to him: "Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us." But Jesus said: "Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me; for he that is not against us is for us. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink on the ground that you belong to Christ, I truly tell you, he will by no means lose his reward. But whoever stumbles one of these little ones that believe, it would be finer for him if a millstone such as is turned by an ass were put around his neck and he were actually pitched into the sea."
    • Matthew 18:20 "Where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst!"

The formation of congregations indicates order but does not imply an elite group of specially directed leaders. The scriptures do not indicate that there was an all encompassing "organization" to which Christians were to submit. The term "organization" doesn't appear in the Bible (an argument JWs use against the trinity). Neither does "governing body."

Jesus said "He that believes has everlasting life"(John 6:47) and "I know my sheep and my sheep know me"(John 10:14). When a Jehovah's Witness reads passages like these they are trained to understand "whoever believes what the Watchtower says about Jesus may have everlasting life", and "the sheep know me, only by means of the Watchtower Society".

At John 10:9 Jesus said "I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved." Does it make sense that there would be a second door (an organization), that you have to enter to first get to Jesus? If that were true, wouldn't he have said that?

When Israel asked for a king, how did Jehovah react? He was upset. He knew that putting other men in between himself and individuals would only be detrimental to those individuals. He did away with that arrangement with the sacrifice of his son. Why on earth would he go back to a dysfunctional system that he didn't even like?

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    I think if a JW tells the elders that he/she visits a JW discussion board then I think they would just warn about the dangers of the internet and leave it at that. I don't think elders over here really know what JWD/JWN is all about

I really think it depends on the elder, I was told that if I look at "apostate" related information then I am associating myself with them. If they don't know what JWN is then I agree they will probably just warn you. If you do come here and have discussion with people that openly say they are DF and the elders know about it, warn you but you continue you are going to be DF, for them it's the same if you are associating directly with someone who is DF.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

in the UK didn't someone relate a story that when JWD went down, the idiots at the London Bethel were all high fiving each other?, the scan that someone showed about the pitfalls of apostate chat rooms for Dubs clearly warns them of this, surely all elders , P/O's must be aware of this danger, as they love J/C's and D/Fing people

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

firstly this isnt an apostate site,its Jehovah witness.net.....Note Jehovah witness,ok.It isnt called EX jw or apostate.net

secondly i have friends on here who ARE in the truth,who arent DF.

I dont talk as such to apostates,not that theres any on here,some claim to be but there writtings on here are to the contrary. All ive done is defend Jah,his org and sometimes myself,but thats not important to me beause the ones on here who have got to know me in such a short time know im not a liar,also im not answerable to any on here who may accuse me (not saying you've done this,just saying in general) im only answerable to Jah,i stand before his throne at armegeddon and answer to him,not mere man. Sure ive said this a million times before :(

Hope thats not sounded harsh....im so tired today,been extremely busy since 5am this morn ...have good day all.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Angel Eyes is a good person....she has been very reasonable and respectful to others here.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder what Org that he is supposed to have?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit