What JW apologist do not understand.

by Anti-Christ 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks isaacaustin,your a star nice to know i have some supporters. I always try my best to be impartial,the person i am is genuinely me,im not just truthful because im a jw,im not just caring or kind because im a jw,yet whatever i say people dont see that its coming from me,they see just the religion. I love ALL people,always have done..thats me...thanks for seeing the real me :)

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Thank you for all your comments and input, I have received a lot of answers. Your alright AE, for a JW

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks anti-christ,your pretty cool yourself

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"The more I read the comments made by JW who still "believe" in the doctrines of the WT the more I see that they are in denial. First off they debate on a board they are not even supposed to be on, they are going directly against the GB counsel. When they debate they do not give the actual WT doctrine as an example they give their own personal opinion, their own interpretation a watered down version of the doctrine to make it look better, less aggressive. This is not the WT way, this is not the JW religion, you are creating your own version so you are also apostates. In JW land you are for or against, if you do not fully accept the teachings of the GB your are no longer a JW in the eyes of Jehovah because he uses the WT to talk to his people on earth, if you go against the GB you go against god."

I just LOVE these guys who tell me what I believe. Who are you, trying to dictate me my belief and life?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I also believe that in their own WT world they all have issue's of some sort, weather it be "they live double life's, have substance / alcohol issue's", that maybe they were never baptized, or they have some severe guilt issue's, with Ren I actually believe she counted time on here, with AE's she could be baptized but more then likely she has been inactive for some time, never goes to meetings, and regarded by her fellow Dub's as a waster, a drain on the elders time, and probably gets lots of disapproving comments and gossip in the rare time she makes an appearance at her K/H. The plain and simple fact is that this is an Apostate site and rightly so, just because the title of the site is JWN is has no accreditation to the WTS, and if you contacted your PO/CO and tell them you regularly post here, you will find yourself on a J/C quicker then you can say "I'm an Apostate"

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Bump to the top so angel eyes can answer my questions.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    I just LOVE these guys who tell me what I believe. Who are you, trying to dictate me my belief and life?

Why do you see it this way? I am not dictating any thing to any body, I have no control over the lives of the people on this board I am only a name on a screen. You believe what you want it's a free country all I am doing is voicing my opinion on the matter at hand. The WTBTS is an org. that does not tolerate opposition am I wrong in saying this? They teach that the GB are the channel of god, true or false? They say if you criticise the GB it's as if you are criticising god, right? If you go against their counsel you are going against the counsel of god, no?

If you don't agree fine why take it so personal? I am not the one dictating you it's the WTBTS that is.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

B/C waiting with baited breath

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit