What JW apologist do not understand.

by Anti-Christ 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

I might be letting the cat out of the bag here, but I think some of the "JW" posters here have some very... deep-seated... issues...

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    ynot,
    And yet in 1John, for example, John says to "test the spirits" of what we are taught.
    Paul echos that sentiment.
    Well as for the above yes its nice for them to warn us but its not unscriptual and the warning has been heeded.
    Its one thing chatting on here and quite another mixing with people who continually attack Jehovah,i havent seen or heard any of you do that.Yes many have spoken through their pain,and i dont mean that in a patranising way...I feel your pain and wish to share it as to lighten your load,not meaning that in a preaching way but as a caring person to another

You both have great arguments but I must ask again and please answer honestly, do you really think that these arguments would work on a elder? Try it I would be very curious to see the outcome. I would like to know if you would be comfortable telling the elders that you come here.

The point is you are debating not only with me but against the GB's warnings and doctrine.

Well got to go, I'll be back later.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    I might be letting the cat out of the bag here, but I think some of the "JW" posters here have some very... deep-seated... issues...

Yes that's the point..denial.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Actually, I don't debate Elders simple because one can debate people that have a closed mind, it doesn't work that way.

I have had some nice discussions with some and we have agreed to disagree.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Angel Eyes is moderate,compared to some of the DingBats we get here..

I would hate to chase a decent person away..

....................OUTLAW

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Outlaw, yes indeed. I wasn't referring to Angel Eyes. Never read any of his/her posts before, actually.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trever Scott..

I know..

......................OUTLAW

• parakeet
    parakeet

In my limited experience on this board, nearly all dub apologists are not baptized dubs in good standing. Someone, AlanF, Hillary_Step, or Farkel, once stated that the most rabid defenders of dubism are not dubs themselves. No one can quite figure out why that is.

Reniaa and Spike are not dubs. Spike refers to himself as a "nonlicensed practitioner," whatever that means. Reniaa defies the WTS's Internet ban and has stated she does so with full knowledge of that ban.

Angel eyes, are you a baptized Witness in good standing? If not, why are you defending them?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am pleased that we have debates covering all points of view on this board, many of the issues discussed do not have black and answers and hearing different opinions makes for balance and initiates new lines of thought. Angel eyes is very insightful as are Renaii, Spike and son of man!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Someone, AlanF, Hillary_Step, or Farkel, once stated that the most rabid defenders of dubism are not dubs themselves. No one can quite figure out why that is.

They like the JW Cult,but have no idea what it`s like to live the JW Cult life..

Thats why they never fit in..Here,or at a Kingdom Hall..

They are too lazy to be a JW and do what was expected of us..

So they come on the internet and pretend..

Neither the WBT$ nor Jehovah`s Witness`s,recognise or accept them..

They are Nobodys in Watchtower World or the Real World..

The internet is the only place they can pretend to be a JW..

And..

There are no consequences for them if they are caught here..

....................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit