What JW apologist do not understand.

by Anti-Christ 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Scripture chapter and verse please AA? and if Jeehoobah has always had an earthly organization, who was it before the WTS? show me the scripture that says "salvation can only come if you become a member of a man made religious cult in the 19th/20th/21st century?"If you cant quote a scripture to support it then it's not a requirement

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Thank you for the answer Angel eyes, don't worry I do not get offended by words or what other people believe.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Scripture chapter and verse please AA? and if Jeehoobah has always had an earthly organization, who was it before the WTS? show me the scripture that says "salvation can only come if you become a member of a man made religious cult in the 19th/20th/21st century?"If you cant quote a scripture to support it then it's not a requirement

I know you are well intention but I do not want to start a bible debate on this topic, just to make a point about accepting a religion but not accepting all of it's doctrines, I think that most people who come here and say they are a JW have issues with the WT org. and that they do not totally see it, I don't want to sound condescending when I say that.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I could explain more via pm if you wish? Thanks for not getting offended,your a gem.x

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

your not condescending,i actually dont have an issue atall with the org. I wont put scriptures on here because jookbeard knows full well he isnt intitled to them,and he already knows its the truth yet keeps pretending that he is happy away from the org,when he definately isnt. Every attack and lie made about me by him shows he is hurt that Jah is still my father and he misses him.

The ones that are happy are the ones who can have a normal conversation because you have moved on,that make sense?

Anyway,been great chatting to you...im off to have dinner now guys..be back later or tomorrow....Hugs to all you genuine peeps.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AA please! I've been out of the WTS since 93, unlikely I'd be out so long if I knew it was the troof, and I've helped others leave.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AA you have clearly lied by saying you have discussed with your elders that you post on this site, that is a clear and blatant lie, and you know it, what's the often quoted example of "how can you tell if a JW is lying? his / her mouth moves" you don't need to lie on here it makes you look rather foolish

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Angel Eyes..

You never told your elders any such thing..

We know how the WBT$ Rules work..

You are not above those rules, unless you are not a JW..

Any other story is a fabrication..

.............................OUTLAW

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Outlaw she could be a dub, I knew her and her family when they were kids her and her mum and sister were in our book study for a short time circa 1978/9 her mum was a study interested person IIRC but her father never was interested, I believe he passed some years back, she contacted me on here a couple of weeks ago, saying she is married to a Dub and they attend a cong about 20 miles from where I live, I have my suspicions about her, I honestly believe she is not baptized, because some of her stories are not adding up, hence the lies she is posting on here, my one conversation I had with her was nice and she seems a decent person, but somewhat confused and mixed up, hence the inconsistencies in her stories, WT apologists come in all sorts of strange persona's hence the different types we get on here, goodness alone knows what her agenda is, a guilt trip perhaps? I really dont know

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

AA,

Though I have no problem with your opinions and defense of the WTS (to each his own!), I am troubled by your saying that you have told elders that you participate on this board. That comment indicates that you are not being honest with us in your postings...I guarantee that if you were a baptized JW, you would be standing before a JC to explain yourself. No self-respecting Elder would let that slide as "intellectual curiosity". If you are going to "play" on the board, either pro or con JW, please be honest with yourself and us. If you state things that we know to be untrue, you lose credibility quick...I'd rather read your thoughts without your trying to validate your being on here with comments we know aren't possible. Thanks...

TYA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit