I saw Office Space.... I've decided not to pay my bills anymore

by Elsewhere 58 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Those who can afford kids the least have the most kids.

And they are usually Democrat's. Just sayin'.........

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

FA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared to say to much to ya on FB too!

Come back and play with us! We miss ya!!

• dinah
    dinah
    And they are usually Democrat's. Just sayin'.........

Not always. Sometimes they were just raised Fundie and the Republicans have GOD on their side. I lean left, EXCEPT in areas of personal responsibilty.

The fundies in this county lost around 5 million dollars because you can't buy alcohol here. The neighboring county schools aren't out begging for money. They way I see it, I drink AND smoke. I should have a cushy office and boss my money around.

Oh and my kids can get sent to A-School for failing to say "yes ma'am" or "yes sir". The parents have to send toilet paper to school. Go figure.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

You have to send Toilet paper to school? You're shitting me!

• parakeet
    parakeet

babygirl: You have to send Toilet paper to school? You're shitting me!

Please, please tell me that pun was intended!!!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

babygirl: You have to send Toilet paper to school? You're shitting me!
    Please, please tell me that pun was intended!!!

Yes it was! lol....at least somebody got it!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    My ex sister in law just had her FIFTH baby. That's 5 babies folks! Guess who buys their food? Guess who pays their medical bills? Not her breeding outta control ass.

Should we allow those kids to starve because their Mom has problems?

He's taxed everytime he buys a video game. Sales tax here is 9% and it applies to food.

Sales tax is a municipal and state levied tax, the Federal Government and Pres. Obama have nothing to do with that. Perhaps you should vote for local representation who promise to lower your sales tax? However, you should be prepared for a reduction in the municipal services you enjoy. Such as: the police department, the fire department, road maintenance, public schools, etc.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I wish they hadn't f'ed up the last half of that movie.... He should have just stayed like that not giving a damn. I mean they could have come up with some way for him to become a slacker king of the world!

I mean shit it worked for Bush it just wasn't at all funny...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'll burn it down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit