I saw Office Space.... I've decided not to pay my bills anymore

by Elsewhere 58 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Of course Dana! That excellent money Beks makes will keep you up! Sharing the wealth ;)

• dinah
    dinah

Ya know, my kids are working their asses off in school. I worry that when they do get an education and try to make a living....they will be taxed out the ass for their trouble.

My ex sister in law just had her FIFTH baby. That's 5 babies folks! Guess who buys their food? Guess who pays their medical bills? Not her breeding outta control ass.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Thanks to this administration, they are already being taxed before even entering the work force!

My little boy, who is 11, was upset about this the other day. I don't talk about politics with him, but he is very bright. He said "I'm not even out of elementary school and my generation is already in debt and being taxed" WOW!!!!!!

• dinah
    dinah

He's taxed everytime he buys a video game. Sales tax here is 9% and it applies to food. Alabama needs to get a clue.

Since we are not rich, they are getting their FICA and Fed tax THEN they take another 9%. FICA is a bitch kitty. They are hoping we don't live to collect it. Just think, if you took all your FICA tax and drew interest for the 40-50 years or so that you work............WOW!

• Priest73
    Priest73
    My ex sister in law just had her FIFTH baby. That's 5 babies folks! Guess who buys their food? Guess who pays their medical bills? Not her breeding outta control ass.

I know who's getting a box of Trojans for X-Mass!

• dinah
    dinah

FOR REALS! My God, you don't have to reproduce every time!

His other sister is already a Grandmother (and she's 3 years younger than me) WTF? Britanny was a Mom at 14. Pattern?

I avoided pregnancy like the damn plague!

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I avoided pregnancy like the damn plague!

You've heard that sex IS the leading cause of pregnancy right?

• dinah
    dinah

Yep, also learned how if you can block the sperm from the egg it's all good. Don't know why some can't understand that. From experience I can see they aren't worried about it, somebody else will always take care of a kid. I got my two and got fixed.

Those who can afford kids the least have the most kids. Just sayin'

Birth control.......so simple even a Fundie can do it.

(You can always shoot them on the wall)

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I thought it was storks....those damn cartoons lied to me again!

• dinah
    dinah

(((((((((FA)))))))))))!!

Where the hell have you been?? I see you on FB but I never comment 'cos I figure you don't need apostates in your kool-aid right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit