I saw Office Space.... I've decided not to pay my bills anymore

by Elsewhere 58 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Did you put the right cover sheet on your TPS report?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Fuck the TPS report!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yeaaaah, I'm going to have to ask you to put the new cover sheet on the TPS report. You did get the memo, didn't you?

I'll make sure that you get a copy of that memo....

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

"We notice you've been missing a lot of work lately."

"I wouldnt say I've been missing it Bob."

It is Bob right? Haven't seen it for a while.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It's Bill. :-)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Milton: And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Bill Lumbergh: Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Jeff,

:I like the idea of showing up to work and doing nothing.

You have two choices here:

You can pretend to work for a Communist government and they will pretend to pay you,

OR,

You can pretend to work for the US Government and they WILL pay you AND pretend that your job is necessary.

Farkel

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Farkel, I have often dreamed of having a government job.... For that very reason...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Horse puckey!!! I have a government job, and work my butt off!!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Horse puckey!!! I have a government job, and work my butt off!!!

Oh.. Never mind... ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit