I saw Office Space.... I've decided not to pay my bills anymore

by Elsewhere 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't like paying bills. I've decided I won't pay them anymore.

I like sleeping in and doing nothing. I've tried it... and it's all I dreamed it could be.

Maybe when they send to police to remove me from my house I'll just go live under a bridge.

I'll be the bum with the sign that says: "Will sit on my ass and sleep for food. Will also accept weed."

Night.... ZZzzzZZZzzzzzZZzzzzzzz

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Just pay your house payment, everything else can go to hell! That's my philosophy.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How long do you think I can go without pay HOA dues and taxes on the house?

I'll leach WIFI and off my neighbors wire up electricity through the attic of my townhouse. I bet I could even hook up water through the HOA water sprinklers.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yeah about that Else .... ummm ... we're going to need you to come in on Saturday. Yeah. And probably ... Sunday as well. Yeah. Okay?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Big:

ZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz [rolls over]

• megs
    megs

that's funny... my former JW friend suggested I watch the movie, he loved it... It was pretty funny. However, I did keep paying my bills!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I like the idea of showing up to work and doing nothing. I think thats a good idea for tomorrow.

Now if I could only think of a website/forum I could spend some time doing nothing.....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Don't even think about showing me your O face.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wish I could do the "no work at work" thing but they actually check up on me. Damn.

How about everyone buy me 10 lotto tickets. If enough of you help me out I should be able to hit the jackpot.

I promise to think of all of you while I'm stoned out of my head.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

My kids got me a red Swingline stapler for my birthday last year.

Seriously.

And I listen to the radio at a reasonable volume. If Sandra listens to the radio when she is filing then I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit