Request To Write Governing Body

by silentlambs 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

You know,

Thank you. A question though. Do you believe that this is a real issue?

As for the letter, better to write news organizations than the Society. They're deaf, beyond their own counsel.

ashi

• Travis
    Travis

YK,

And is this apostate rabble now going to instruct God's holy ones on how to deal with the dogs yet in our midst? You are a fool. / You Know
    "God's holy ones"? ROTFLMFAO!

TR

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Ballistic,

Hanging out with a lot of sisters today. Is that paradise to you?

• ballistic
    ballistic

If they're over 16 years old Fred. at least.

• You Know
    You Know
    Do you believe that this is a real issue?

Yes, of course it's a real issue. There are all sorts of animalistic predators among Jehovah's people; some are sexual predators and others are spiritual in nature. That's why the notion that spiritually bankrupt and morally corrupt apostate Dubs are going to bring about a reformation is absurd in the extreme. The Scriptures explain very clearly how Jehovah is going to deal with the whole mess. But seriously I doubt if any of you people are interested in God's solution. LOL / You Know

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Ballistic,

With your prick mind, you wish. Plus, you can't handle a 16 years old if you had one.

• ballistic
    ballistic

1. I married my 16 yr old JW girl.

2. You're not even allowed to masterbate, so don't start talking about who can handle women.

LOL

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Ballistic,

A 16 years old doll? And you don't know anything about masterbation.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Guys, women are like a fine wine. The more mature the better. Enough with the talk of 16 year-olds. At least get above 18 please.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Hey Tina...

I just wanted to clarify this:

I don't see how advocating on the side of victims qualifies as anger and frustration.
    I was referring to anger and frustration at how the WT handles matters brought to their attention. Their response is like "Thanks now go away and wait on Jehovah (read: we'll do what we want and take our sweet-ass time making any changes until we absolutely HAVE to")

The games they play are infuriating and when one allows themselves (me too) to get caught up in them, it can detract from the important thing - the victims themselves.

So what I am saying is there is only so much time one can waste in trying to bring the WT to it's knees or to force them to change on any particular issue.

Whether the WT wishes to officially change their policies or not, victims can be informed of their rights. Informed victims should know they can go to the police and recieve 'outside' help whether their elders encourage this or not.

I think what has been set in motion is sufficient for the WT to take strong action against molesters to protect it's image. They tend to choose the path that protects their reputation. In the past it was creating an illusion that such a problem never existed at all. Now they will likely take the stance that such individuals are either removed or under severe restrictions.

What will likely not be encouraged is victims going to the police or seeking professional help. If more attention is given to getting the message to the victims themselves instead of wasting more time dealing with the WT, I think victims will benefit.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit