I am new jehovah witness

by newwitness 52 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Please don't be scared away from here by the smart mouths. They have very good points. Please listen carefully and weigh all points of view before tossing them away.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the Spiritual Paradise!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

White Dove: "don't be scared away from here by the smart mouths. They have very good points."

Why, thank you, WD.

• White Dove
  • Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Hey ... where did the new witness go?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'll say it, but I'll go easy.

NW, whatever your real reason for being here is, stick around and learn something.

• villabolo
    villabolo

newwitness; The most important thing you must maintain is your curiosity and integrity. My curiosity got me into the witnesses, I thought I was learning the secrets of the Cosmos. But soon afterwards my curiosity made me realize that there was something wrong. Also, the pathological self worship of the Watchtower who keep pointing up to Jehovah with one finger but point right back down at themselves with three made me realize that there was something deeply wrong with the organization. That is where integrity comes in. You need a lot of integrity to realize you have made a mistake-we all do-and make a stand against an organization that is a total fraud left to right, up and down, and all around.

Your continued curiosity and integrity will lead you out of that religion. I urge you to investigate it as well as to reach inwards to where your intuition is and realize what virtually everyone on this board has found out with a lot of anguish. It's not "The Truth".

Welcome to the board.

villabolo

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I smell a rat. But, that's just me. "Welcome." "jehovah witness"? At least try to get the name of the organization you've just dedicated your life to right - Jehovah's Witness.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I smell a rat. But, that's just me. "Welcome."

• White Dove
    White Dove

Bizzy Bee,

I smelled a rat, too. How many of these excited ones last around here? Might be someone wanting to see what we'd say. It sounded like a line from a drama or demonstration or #4 talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit