I am new jehovah witness

by newwitness 52 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

I wanted to add that JWN is a wonderful site to request and download older publications for a complete WTS library.

Often you can read first about up-in-coming changes (and yes there are changes coming!), reports from zone talks, the annual meeting (yea October is almost here!), CO outlines being given to BOEs, newsworthy BOE LTRs, new releases on PDF, and all other things Bethel/WTS!

So check back often and offer up your opinions!

Oh and should you ever need it..... (kudos to the poster who uploaded original!) here is a downloadable PDF copy of the "Pay Attention" Elder manual.....

http://www.4shared.com/file/62487460/676fa4ef/1991-Pay-Attention-Elders-Manual_with_NOTES.html

(Interesting Reading)

• steve2
    steve2

The internet is a heavily trust-dependent medium because so much is based on assuming that people are who they claim to be.

My own way of "coping" with this is to simply assume people are who they say they are - unless there is evidence to the contrary (e.g., the person provides contradictory information, etc, or is known to others to be a "troll").

Like her approach or not, Reniaa of course expressed more than a grain of truth: With one or two refreshing exceptions, the responses so far would definitely drive away the poster.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Nope, he's gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit