Are You Still Thrilled With President Obama?

by minimus 145 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    UC, you are a pot stirrer aren't you?!!

Just another side effect of a down economy. I have too much time on my hands at work, so I have more time to stir pots here...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Do it!!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Beks, you are histerical! Bush was SOOOO last year.

• beksbks
  • Priest73
    Priest73

You're just pissed at Republicans because of Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" to drugs campaign. Or the "Illegal War on Drugs."

• beksbks
    beksbks

Are you kidding? You know how much cocaine that Just Say No campaign helped bring in to the country??!!

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Are you kidding? You know how much cocaine that Just Say No campaign helped bring in to the country??!!

How much of it went up YOUR nose? I swear to the FSM you need an aluminum hat.

• vilot
    vilot

Yes I read it beksbks I read where Bush lied us all into a war and he used his magical powers to convince all the dems it was true also even before he was president he had Clinton under his spell.

• JWoods
    JWoods

TRUE STORY: In 1963, when I was 14, my grandfather sold the family business and put the money into a family trust. My mom and dad got so mad about it that they decided they "wanted change".

They entered into a long-time fued with my grandparents, my dad tried out new weird jobs instead of going to work for the new owners as their GM like they asked him to, and joined the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Most horrible for me, (car enthusiast already) - that same year they traded off "my" beloved white 1959 Ford Galaxy 2-door hardtop for Gawd Help Me - a 4 door Rambler Ambassador!!!

It took quite a while for everybody to realize that this was all change that nobody wanted and was done much in the spirit of "we have to do something, we have to do something...sky is falling, sky is falling...) and, it took years to set it right.

• beksbks
    beksbks

vilot, .................oh nevermind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit