Are You Still Thrilled With President Obama?

by minimus 145 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Speaking of that... I wonder if Obama has changed the name of his penis since taking office.

Airforce One is already taken. Hum.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    I see cellulite.

I have to agree, cottage cheese.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

I am not thrilled... but I do think he was the best viable choice on the ballot.

Honestly, what would McCain have done? Would the economy be any better under a McCain/Palin administration?

Would any of the problems listed in this thread be any better if McCain had won?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'm getting less and less thrilled with everything he does it seems. I was a super gung-ho Obama supporter. I even volunteered to be a phone representative for the battle ground states. Everything that I voted for him on, closing Gitmo, ending the Iraq war, a healthcare optional plan, it's just failure left and right. I'm not saying that I won't support him if he picks up the slack and starts getting some of his campaign promises done, but at this point I'm really disappointed. I've said before I'm willing to give him a full year before I'm REALLY anti-Obama; protesting and such like I was with G.W. Bush.

• vilot
    vilot

Love him or hate him he's doing what he said he would do why would anyone be suprised. My only concern is how the media has sold its soul for this president for, 8 years the media would jump on ANYTHING Bush said or did now the media is so biased I fear journalism has died in this country.

• beksbks
    beksbks

vilot

you must not listen to much news. They're tearing him up, usually for no reason! At least with Bush we had plenty of good reason to jump on things he said and did. He was at the head of the most corrupt administration in this countries entire history! Not to mention the war that we were LIED into. And a host of other issues.

• vilot
    vilot

OH I'm sorry your right he LIED us into that war I'm just glad no other Democrat politicans believed it also.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

• undercover
    undercover
    I see cellulite.
    I have to agree, cottage cheese.

I have a funny response to this, but considering how the thread I'll be refering to slid into insults...I'll just keep it to myself.

But I bet beks can figure it out...

• snowbird
    snowbird
    But I bet beks can figure it out...

I can, too.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/180316/1/At-the-grocery-store

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

UC, you are a pot stirrer aren't you?!!

vilot,

why don't you do some research on how things unfolded before we went to Iraq, if you don't remember for yourself. And uhhh did you read your snopes article????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit