Are You Still Thrilled With President Obama?

by minimus 145 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I am just fine with my selection for president. And, to agree with a previous poster, I can't imagine how it would have been with the alternative. Palin's career and family are all falling apart. There is no way I'd want her as a VP. Besides, our VP is from my state and I met him. I take responsibility for my choice by supporting Obama even if I don't agree with some of what he may do.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I say, "Let's put those lazy-ass 80-year-olds to work, God dammit! They expect to kick back and get free apple-sauce and walkers with tennis balls on the feet for the rest of their lives? Bastards, sucking the very marrow from our bones! Back to work, Grandma!"

Oh, you know there is that old canard about judging a civilization by how it treats its helpless - its children and its old people. What's that about? DUH. They need plasma - I need plasma. TV screen, that is.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    He is the best President since Clinton.
    Philip

LOL! Even though that's not saying much, I agree!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I liked Clinton.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Me too WD, although I see now there were definately areas that he was wrong big time.

So far I like Obama ok. But as I've said before, he's trying too hard to be bi partisan, and he's not liberal enough.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

do you guys hear me? I love old people........ that's why I KEEP ON SAYING TO SAVE THE CURRENT SYSTEM OF MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY.

you're so blinded by this god of yours, fall with him

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I expected that he was going to set us up so everything we do is what we are told to by our government, and so far he is doing an excellent job at it.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yes, I absolutely am, he's made a few to many concessions to the idiots on the right but he's always been a negotiator. He needs someone to tell him straight up ignore the right you don't need those assholes. You can pass ANYTHING you want right now...

• minimus
    minimus

This is the first time Republicans are so united and are working together. They seem energized by this President's actions.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

What else went down in Obama’s drug deal? To find out, I called C-SPAN to get a copy of the videotape of the meeting with the drug companies. I was surprised to find they didn’t have such a tape despite the President’s campaign promise, right there on CNN in January 2008 , “These negotiations will be on C-SPAN.”

This puzzled me. When Dick Cheney was caught having secret meetings with oil companies to discuss Bush’s Energy Bill, we denounced the hugger-muggers as a case of foxes in the henhouse.

Cheney’s secret meetings with lobbyists and industry bigshots were creepy and nasty and evil.

But the Obama crew’s secret meetings with lobbyists and industry bigshots were, the President assures us, in the public interest.

We know Cheney’s secret confabs were shady and corrupt because Cheney scowled out the side of his mouth.

Obama grins in your face.

See the difference?

I sure do. We voted for change and got none. But hey, he smiles nice, and he talks so well with his teleprompter! Oh and Michelle's toned arms. Talk about superficial morons. The American Idol generation.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit