NWT - Accurately translated bible rumor

by Girlie 66 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

bluecanary,

Since you saw it, do you remeber when it was? any other questions?

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

so, cameo, the less proof of something like this, actually is strong proof for the existence of a conspiracy of silence?

if you think it happened, and have proof, especially of a video style, please post it.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

PSac: "What I mean is that, if the WT has proof that the question was on Jeopardy and that the jeopardy people deleted it from thier archives and files then ot would be a great service to the consumer and the public to show that jeopardy is corrupt and should be investigated, I mean, this question caused people to lose money and perhaps even win the show."

Why would a corrupt corporation rat fink on another corrupt corp.?

In an earlier post I gave my hypothesis on the possible reasons.

If there was nothing to hide, then why are they covering it up?

It was either a big mistake in that a question based on opinion rather than fact was used...and that would most definitely affect the show's credibility. Or, as I said earlier, it could have something to do with "something else."

When I saw it...I think it was between 2002 and 2004. I can't tell you definitely a date.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

If I knew there would be a pop quiz I would have studied! I cannot remember any other details. Just that none of the contestants got the question right. I wasn't a big Jeopardy fan. I just watched it when my mother had it on and I was in the room. She can't remember any details either. We don't remember how long ago it was. I can't even tell you that kind of detail about shows I really do like.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    I think it was between 2002 and 2004

This was my mother's guestimation as well, but she's not sure. I couldn't even narrow it down that far.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Beta male: "

if you think it happened, and have proof, especially of a video style, please post it."

I don't think, I know. I was fully conscious.

Proof? Nothing tangible to show you. Only my words.

Wish I did have a vid to post. I could make lotsa $$$ on that!!

As a matter of fact when I saw and heard it...that was one time I wished I had instant replay. I was so flabergasted. I wanted to hear it again.

• TD
    TD

Well, Truth In Translation was published April of 03 and really didn't become available until late May or so (Of 03) so the (alleged) question would have to have been sometime after that.

• sir82
    sir82
    There will probably never be validation to my statement from any producer or contestant because they have probably all been paid off and signed a confidentiality clause.

Undoubtedly with Templar gold!

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

or Kyle Broflovski's Jew gold.

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

I could be completely wrong, but I am of the opinion that I heard about this being on Jeopardy many years ago. Way before Trebek was the host. Perhaps it was on the show, but on the original. I know one thing for sure, that it could not have been in 2002 or 2004, because I haven't been to a meeting in ten years and I heard about it long before I left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit