Most annoying and irritating comments by JWs

by whathehadas 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

darkl1ght3r, it's nice to see that the dubs have a equal opportunity policy, allowing mentally handicapped persons to reach the status of D.O.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Some of my favs are;

Young ones, "make the truth your own" (meanwhile parents were encouraged to beat the truth into their kids)

Conscience matter.

Secular education/work

Worldy association

Worldwide brotherhood

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

OK one more.......spritual paradise......like anything they do can be remotely compared to a paradise.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Other ones that are quite alarming. "You can't leave, we love you!" "Jehovah loves those he disciplines." "Whatever happens, stay close to Jehovah's Organization!" "The World will eat you up and spit you out!" "Trust me, there is NOTHING out there." "The DEMONS are in this house!" "Get on your knees and PRAY, PRAY for your heart to change!"

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

A low point for me was the 1980s when all the JWs in my hometown, and I'm assuming everywhere else as well, latched onto the "Agape Love" phrase. Agape this and Agape that. I can seriously remember thinking that they should stick it up their Agape ass, when they would continue to repeat it. The worst thing about the phrase was that it made some backwoods hillbillies think that they were Greek scholars.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Dark1 , you forgot the lovely Halle Berry

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Most annoying and irritating comments by JWs : How fortunate we are to be god's only solemn organization

and therefore we have the most opportunity to make it into Paradise after Armageddon.

Good old fashion bullshit wrapped up in a pink ribbon.

Those other people who have chosen another religion are all going to perish at the hand of god

so please send in your contributions so we can continue in this very important work,

for we know there is very little time left before this old system of things will be destroyed.

So keep vigilant in the preaching work so we can save as many as possible

( In other words keep buying and selling are literature for the good of mankind )

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Sooner7, so true I hated that shite as well, they would'nt know the meaning of love if it bit them on the leg

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

"Brothers and Sisters, Welcome to the ____ District Convention!" "Friends have you enjoyed this Spiritual feast today!" "It's time for our study." "Did you turn in your time for this month?" "Give your undivided attention to our next discourse." BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

This, from a sister who had never held a full time job, "But you don't know how bad the world is out there!" Yeah, hey lady, I work 40+ hours a week in a factory. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit