Most annoying and irritating comments by JWs

by whathehadas 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

As far as conversion, I just felt that they would convert themselves based on their response to "the truth."

*** w02 4/1 p. 12 par. 13 Why Be Baptized? ***Conversion is a voluntary act performed freely by one who has made a wholehearted decision to follow Christ Jesus. Such individuals reject their former wrong course and determine to do what is right in God’s sight. In the Scriptures, Hebrew and Greek verbs pertaining to conversion have the sense of turning back, turning around. This action denotes a turning to God from a wrong way. (1 Kings 8:33, 34) Conversion calls for "works that befit repentance." (Acts 26:20) It requires that we abandon false worship, act in harmony with God’s commandments, and render exclusive devotion to Jehovah. (Deuteronomy 30:2, 8-10; 1 Samuel 7:3) Conversion results in changes in our thinking, objectives, and disposition. (Ezekiel 18:31) We "turn around" as ungodly traits are replaced by the new personality.—Acts 3:19; Ephesians 4:20-24; Colossians 3:5-14.

• Marlene
    Marlene

Dinah- I like your style!

• VIII
    VIII

"Food at the proper time"

"Spiritual Food"

"Jehovah's Kingdom"

"Greedy False Religion"

"Satan's Wicked System"

"The Great Tribulation"

"Survive into the New System"

This is directly from a family e-mail:

So glad we know what Jehovah has in store for the righteous and for the
    wicked ones. So glad all the wicked will be done away with soon.
    Problems are monumental worldwide with no permanent solutions by mankind.

We are patiently waiting the annihilation of Babylon the Great, the
    world empire of false religion which triggers the Great Tribulation, then Armageddon.

Hopefully we can do Jehovah's will and be counted among the ones who will
    witness it
    and survive it into a new system. It will be thrilling to welcome back our
    dear loved ones lost in death.

My family is calmly waiting to watch people be annihilated. By their own words, they are eagerly awaiting this.

When you read these words and how calmly they are written, it is chilling. That is why I believe they would drink Kool-Aid.

I have no doubt, if told during a Sunday meeting to drink it NOW, the FDS orders it, The GT is starting and it will calm (kill) you, they would. One by one to die.

And/or, if told they had to kill people in order to serve Jehovah and to survive into the New System, I also think many would.

I know for a fact my Mom would. She is a brain dead (washed) lemming.

• sir82
    sir82
    It will be thrilling to welcome back our dear loved ones lost in death.

While, somehow, managing not to mourn any unbelieving "dear loved ones" who were unfortunate enough to be alive at the breakout of the "big A" and thus merit eternal destruction and subsequent eating of their entrails by birds.

As I have posited countless times on this forum: Anyone capable of concentrating on a single thought for longer than 30 seconds cannot remain a "true believer" Jehovah's Witness.

• yknot
    yknot

My three most recent are the elements that make a JW meeting presentation or talk successful.

1. Blatant lie about Christendom beliefs: Exerpt taken from recent PT (#125)

""Few of Christendom’s clergy today believe in ransom doctrine as the Bible teaches""

2. Some little snide commentary jab at 'worldly': Immoral, rejecting God, seeking their father's (Satan) desires for material gain by seeking college.

3. Glorification of the Slave GB

4. Speaking authoritively but clearly not aware of current teachings of the JWs: Generation, 1975, anointed still said to decreasing, pioneers appointed by FDS, etc.

• journey-on
    journey-on

"Jehovah's arrangement"....(like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.)

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

We miss you at the meetings!

Thats why we have the Faithfull and discreet slave!

Satan must be so angry!

Cant wait to see Jehovahs judgment upon greedy christendom!

Albert

• awildflower
    awildflower

Oh ya, I also hate it when they call the GB "mother" or "mama". That just grates on me!..........wf

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Another one I can't stand "We're almost there, don't give up now" more BS from the rank n file and the GB, seems like you can never do enough to stay in the race.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You are just looking for faults

Get over it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit