Greetings....

by Girlie 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

see, "love comes from God"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

yep, but it's not based on us working for it. Jesus took care of that.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

An interchange of true, principled love of the 1 Corinthians 13 variety is the best paycheque anyone can have, in my honest opinion. Thus, Jehovah and Jesus Christ deserve the glory mentioned at John 17:5, due to Jehovah's acceptance of Jesus' ransom sacrifice on our behalf.

• mouthy
    mouthy

she had been praying for her kids to DIE

Yes ...My Grand daughter wrote to me & said
    she was praying I would die before the big A.
    that was 10 years ago...I wonder how disappointed
    she is that I am still here
    -------------------------------------
    Spike read "Crises Of Conscience" ALONG with the Bible.
    Your giving out scripture,but not listening to JESUS,

• Quandry
    Quandry

My best friend in the JWs, even though she was having an affair with a married elder, told me she would have to shun me when I DAd because I was bad association.

And did the elders know this little tidbit of info? I believe I would have had just ONE MORE communication with them, as I walked out the door........

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I pray that I and others may submit to Jehovah's loving teachings and ways so that OUR WRONG WAYS may die, and WE may ALL become/ stay APPROVED so that WE may ALL live on forever, just as Jehovah desires (according to the words recorded at 2 Peter 3:8, where it states that Jehovah [See Appendix 1D.] is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance [Literally, "change of mind." Greek, me·ta´noi·an.]

I do NOT have a Crisis of Conscience presently, and do NOT want one. My relationship with Jehovah and Jesus is too important.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

spike, if your relationship with Jehovah and Jesus is of utmost importance to you you owe it to yourself to get and read Crisis of Consicence and evalute it. Fear of man, or man's dictates should not stop you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will send it free of charge Spike....

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

not if I don't give my address out

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, order it online from www.commentarypress.com

it is not very expensive. It is dowloadable to your computer. It will be very helpful to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit