Greetings....

by Girlie 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Ray Franz is alive and well, and could appear on JWN if he so desired. Of course, given his cult status, he'd have to have a number of staffers working around the clock, since he's surely way more interesting to a wider fan base than I'd ever be.

As for the Bible, it is God's Word, not a man's. It is in a different category, all by itself.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

umm Ray Franz is 87 years old, very fragile and in poor health. Need to get your facts straight boy. And he is anything but a cult leader. he used to be one when he was on the GB, but he is ashamed of those days.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

he's quite revered on JWN by several

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

understandably so, as he pulled the curtain on the secretive, esoteric nature of the leaders. Yet, many who appreciate his work beleive totally diiferent from him doctrinally.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

such is what happens with any cult leaders. Even Luther died a Catholic, despising that any dared call himself a Lutheran. I suspect the Ray is no different, but still a cult leader just as Luther proved to be.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

How would you know spike. You admittedly have not read his book. Do you know his life story?

• Girlie
    Girlie

Oh my..... I have been gone for a few days and look at where this post turned into. At any rate, thank you all for the greetings and I will be doing my own research so I can be more informed with my decision.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I look forward to seeing Girlie's future Topics (a.k.a. threads) which develop from the anticipated research she appears set to embark on.

• Heaven
    Heaven

You Go, Girlie!

(edited to add: I've been dying to say that! )

• Girlie
    Girlie

Yes Spike. I am embarking on an "informed" research and strongly suggest you do the same. Never know where it will lead you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit