I need someone to explain...

by desib77 57 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

The apologists who usually post on this board are disfellowshipped. When someone is ousted from the organization due to behavior, it doesn't mean they don't still cling to the beliefs.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I am an unapologetic JW-apologist myself. A rare breed now here it seems.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" A rare breed now here it seems.'

Not really Spike, you're just the newest member in a long line of jw apologists that have come to this board.

Josie

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

perhaps, but I don't seem to have any "competition" at the moment, now that Reniaa doesn't post publicly now.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Give it time. Either she'll come back ob the next newest apologist will come along.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

so "I'm still a rare breed on JWN at the moment", just as I said

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Not exactly, just the latest edition.

• desib77
    desib77

blue....... I hadn't thought of it that way. I t is hard to imagine that after going through an ordeal like that someone could still believe but you're right, I'm sure some do........ guess that is the brainwashing part.

• desib77
    desib77

leavingwt....

wow, I read that several time and it still doesn't really make sense to me... so they feel as if they have to somehow justify christianity? am i getting that right?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

regarding blue's comment, if a person keeps screwing up and wants to do better, even if the organization refuses to help them, that doesn't stop the person from wanting to get their life right. The person may see others having a job and a supportive spouse/ friends to help them go through things, yet the person themselves may have no such support to get their life properly on track. That's how it's been for me, and (I'm sure) many others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit