Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks, Flipper. Yes, he is beautiful.

Dad first got him in July 2013, during my uni summer break. Every morning Sky would walk into my bedroom and wake me up by sniffing my hair.

I used to babysit him when dad & fiancée went to the pub. He used to lay on my tummy and put his paws on my chest for physical contact, almost like a baby! And sometimes he'd howl for his mummy and daddy.

I love him to bits and miss him.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Yes FLIPPER, Tony Curtis in his Spartacus days! Changed my gravatar to a photo of my twins, Gordon Whitefoot and Silverheels. They are the sweetest, funniest two guys. Of course they are named for Gordon Lightfoot and a reference in his song "Christian Island", he calls his sailing ship Silverheels. Only way we tell them apart, unless we look very closely around their eyes, is if when they are running away from the latest mischief, Gordie has all white back legs and Silverheels has the gray tabby marks on his back legs. I would always recommend to adopt siblings. My daughter has the other 2 from the litter.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

here is a recent family picture:

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

LOL just noticed I had a "dislike" on my picture. I wonder whom have I pissed off? ;)

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Eden One, it was probably one mistake by someone. Anyway, I just gave you a like, so your are up to seven likes.

• flipper
    flipper

SAFE AT HOME- Thanks for the kind words. Wow, your cats look beautiful ! They DO look like carbon copies of each other- however I can see what you're saying that the cat on the right as we look at the picture has more white near it's eyes than the cat on the left. Cats are such cool little people , beautiful. Thanks for sharing !

NEW YORK 44M- What a lovely picture of you , your wife and daughter. You are a beautiful family. You are a lucky man indeed ! Isn't life after the JW cult fantastic ? Thanks for sharing !

EDEN ONE- Don't sweat it my friend, like Fisherman said someone probably hit the 'dislike ' by mistake. Take care, you look good

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

No sweating, just LOL :)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

LoveUniHateExams So nice to put a face to the name...great photo! I've had some of the best time of my life in Scotland😀And such a gorgeous dog oh la la!

NewYork4Your wife is just as beautiful as she was when your daughter was a baby!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    NewYork4: Your wife is just as beautiful as she was when your daughter was a baby!

Thanks, I see you notice the 10-year-old profile picture. It has been a wonderful decade!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

LUHE beautiful dog. We have a Sky too but he's a cat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit