Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

With a friend at open-air Shakespeare (I'm on the right)

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Standing beside a stick of firewood!

• flipper
    flipper

DIOGENESISTER- Thanks for the kind comments about my kids .

JUST HUMAN- Yeah, feel free to post your picture here. Unless your elders or JW's you know have joined this alleged " apostate " site- your picture won't be seen by them. I make no guarantees- but usually most JW's won't even sniff at joining a site like this as a member. They think we are " satan's prodigy " . LOL.

Thanks for all the great pictures everybody ! Keep em'coming ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Hi Flipper I have send you a pm. I'm not sure at the moment if I would like to post my photo!!!

cheers

• punkofnice
  • flipper
    flipper

JUST HUMAN- Hey guy, I understand , no problem . I sent you a PM. Take care.

PUNK- Hey man, we need some of those police call boxes here across the pond. It's amazing how slow responses can be in certain areas here. Just be careful- don't let those English cops throw you in the clink. LOL. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

This is a photo of myself, my wife and youngest son who just earned his University degree in June.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Hey Pete, great looking family! You're both obviously very proud of your son!

• flipper
    flipper

PETE- Really great picture ! Thanks for sharing ! I can identify with how proud you are of your son getting his degree. My son got his Bachelor's in June as well. That JW cult couldn't steal everything away from us for sure ! Lovely family you have there. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Punkofnice, I was wondering where I parked my tardis. Nice picture,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit