Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a picture of me with my cousin my dad's brothers son who also plays guitar

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Cheers from Portugal!

• flipper
    flipper

EDEN ONE- Nice picture ! How's the weather there in Portugal ? USA's weather is really crazy right now. Flooding in Texas, heat waves in California, you name it. Take care.

Anybody else have some pictures they'd like to share ? Feel free to do so ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Here's me with my cousin , my dad's brothers son who also plays guitar

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

It's not really the typical very hot summer this year, but nevertheless it's been very pleasant. In June, however it was very hot. This year we're having a worse-than-usual season of florest fires. A couple of months ago, a tragic, monstruous wildfire two hours north of where I live resulted in the tragic death of 64 people.

• flipper
    flipper

EDEN ONE- Wow , that's really sad about the 64 people who lost their lives in the wildfires. I'm sorry to hear that. We've had some bad wildfires out here in the state of California as well . And a really hot summer this year. It's been breaking heat records here the last couple days. Take care, I'm looking forward to cooler weather in the fall ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
  • HeyLittleGirl
    HeyLittleGirl

Cool thread. Maybe one day.....

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Hey FLIPPER I can't help but think of how much you look like Tony Curtis every time I look at this thread!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

My Picture is in my User ID. However want to post this as a funny reminder to Everyone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit