Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a picture of me and my daughters and grandson from last December .

• Hecce
    Hecce

tada!

Sanchy: you are movie actor material, competition for Andy Garcia, Antonio Banderas and many more.

• flipper
    flipper

And a picture of all 3 of my children , my grandson, and myself all together for the first time in over 13 years at their grandmother's funeral after food thingie. Incredible. Like catching lightning in a bottle. It was nice- if only for a short while as my daughters are JW's.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks I Own My Life. Mom was a beautiful person- inside & out. I appreciate your kindness. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Flip - Great family pictures, but just wondering how your two daughters would feel if they knew their pics were displayed on a so-called "Apostate site", I guess the jokes on them though, but the pics are your property and they are of your blood !! ( but you know some Uber Dubs would still find fault if they found out their pics were shown here!)

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Good-looking family you got there, Mr FLIPPER!

Even better that you've been able to get together every now and then.

• flipper
    flipper

SHIRLEY- Yeah, I know. I've lost any fear I have of this cult. This is a private thread and my daughters are extremely superstitious to look at anything considered " Satanic " . They would never join a board like this in my opinion. I'm really not too worried at this point. People here are my friends - and I felt it's high time after 10 years of being here to share pictures not only of my son, but daughters and grandson with them. I refuse to live in fear.

BREAKFAST of CHAMPIONS- Hey thanks bud, I appreciate it. It was a watermark moment getting together with me and their older brother who is out of the cult after 13 years of the 4 of us not getting together. I hope someday my daughters will gain their freedom of mind. But until then, I remain patient. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• millie210
    millie210

Love seeing your beautiful family Flipper!

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Nice one flipper. 👍👌

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy
    Beautiful family - you're life is a good one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit