Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Mr. Flipper, for the thread and for the welcome!

Took me long enough. Wishing you and the Missus well.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

This is a photo of my son taken 5 years ago in Bali

He was 37 in that photo and he is the reason I make as many posts as I do about the blood ban

What you see on his belly is what I saw every single day of his life when he was growing up - except it was a lot bigger then. On a baby it was huge. I saw it every day and now you can too - the results of what a bloodless procedure will do to an infant operated on at 6 days of age and then again at 10 weeks

It is hard to forget the damage that the blood doctrine has done when it is staring you in the face everyday

This is my 3% baby

He lived

• compound complex
    compound complex

At home . . .

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Orphan Crow, for posting that photo and background info. An inspiration . . .

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Hey Coco! Look at you...good to see you...looking good! The sun agrees with you.

Thanks, Orphan Crow, for posting that photo and background info. An inspiration . . .

Yes, my son is an inspiration to me, too. He has been all his life...he is my hero. He grew up around his scar. I was always startled whenever I got a glimpse of some baby's smooth belly - they looked so foreign to me, almost alien. My son's scar was who he was. It was him. And he was so much more than just that scar.

Lol! Here is something a little bit freaky. If you want to know what he looked like when he was in his 20s and 30s, just open up your old orange '58 Paradise book to the image of Jesus hanging on the stake. My son is a dead ringer to the WT Jesus. Seriously. I have that Jesus image hanging on my wall as part of an art piece I did and everybody that sees it thinks that I drew the image...and put my son in it.

He lives in Asia and he is living his dream...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Living his dream! How wonderful, OrphanCrow.

If we cannot do it in the physical sense, then let's do it in our minds! I DO!!!

Love . . .

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

A month ago in Napa Valley, California. Come on and share some more pictures!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Me and my little one. She's the one you read about in some of my posts. The one me and my ex decided we'd allow blood transfusions for if she ever needed it and that i'd take the blame and get disfellowshipped if it came to that to save her life.

And she cant wait for Halloween guys:)

• Tallon
    Tallon

Lovely photograph PE.

She is a cute little girl and you must be so proud of her.

• Chook
    Chook

This is the view from where I post on my farm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit