Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• DJS
    DJS

MB,

You had me a potty mouth Barbie. Great picture and I agree with OC. You're adorable.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

The Brit Floyd concert last week at Red Rocks. Not a young crowd :)

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I went back to the first page of this thread and looked at all the posts and pictures to date. It's so nice to be able to connect people with faces. Here's another one of me.

TB-

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

That's a great pic Marlborobarbie! It reminds me of the old 'Rosie the riviter' posters from the second world war. It makes me think of strength and fortitude!

TB-

• flipper
    flipper

Hey thanks for posting the great pictures Marlborobarbie, Magwitch & Time bandit ! You are all beautiful people- everybody here - with freedom of mind and freedom in your souls ! Keep on keeping on folks !

And keep on bringing in more pictures everybody ! People are really enjoying them. it's kind of like we come out of our " cult closet " and share ourselves ! Very freeing experience. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• marlborobarbie
    marlborobarbie
    It reminds me of the old 'Rosie the riviter' posters from the second world war.

We went out Friday night and all night I got called Rosie. haha I don't mind it at all.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

pssst...Marlborobarbie - the little envelope at the top....click on it. You have a private message. I didn't want to get into talking about art on this thread. If I get started talking about art, I will never shut up.

• marlborobarbie
    marlborobarbie
    the little envelope at the top....click on it. You have a private message.

Yea...I clicked on it and I got a "Server Error". I'll try again in a little bit. :)

• cofty
    cofty

Mrs Cofty and me on holiday last week in Lake District.

• cofty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit