Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• marlborobarbie
    marlborobarbie

We had a 50s day at work Friday. :)

Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture. lol It won't post from the "picture" option. HELP?!

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

The picture may be too large to upload via the "choose files" option. In which case upload the pic to a hosting site such as photobucket, then post the URL into the "Image URL" box. I'm assuming that you're clicking on the box that's 4 from the right with the little mountains in a square?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Twitch. The guitar is a 1980's Westone ThunderJet. Oddly enough, I have a Jazz Bass but the Westone had a really distinct sound that is perfect for our music :)

Good to see all the other folk too....and I thought Eden really was a tiger until this.

• marlborobarbie
    marlborobarbie
    The picture may be too large to upload via the "choose files" option. In which case upload the pic to a hosting site such as photobucket, then post the URL into the "Image URL" box. I'm assuming that you're clicking on the box that's 4 from the right with the little mountains in a square?

Still won't let me post. -_- Oh well. Y'all click on the link. lol

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    marlborobarbie: Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture. lol It won't post from the "picture" option. HELP?!

Here ya go...you are far too cute to not have your face on here!

• marlborobarbie
    marlborobarbie

Awww. You're sweet!

HOW'D YOU DO THAT?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    marlborobarbie: HOW'D YOU DO THAT?

Easy peasy.

I downloaded your image to my desktop and resized it and then simply hit the little picture icon and selected "choose file"...and uploaded it.

:)

*you can also just copy and paste your image directly into the body of your post...

• marlborobarbie
    marlborobarbie
    Easy peasy.
    I downloaded your image to my desktop and resized it and then simply hit the little picture icon and selected "choose file"...and uploaded it.
    :)
    *you can also just copy and paste your image directly into the body of your post...

Oh for heaven's sake. That doesn't sound "easy peasy"! lol Wish I would've known about the copy/paste thingie earlier. I never even attempted that...I'm not as tech savvy as I once was!

Side note: Am I your wallpaper now? Paahahahaha jkjkjk :p

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    marlborobarbie: Side note: Am I your wallpaper now? Paahahahaha jkjkjk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Neh...sorry... I deleted it from my computer when I was finished.

My current wallpaper is a painting by Vasily Vereshchagin: The Apotheosis of War. 1871

• marlborobarbie
    marlborobarbie
    My current wallpaper is a painting by Vasily Vereshchagin: The Apotheosis of War. 1871

You're a Giger fan, too, aren't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit