Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Pams girl
  • Pams girl
    Pams girl

And here I am blonde again.......I expect I will be brunette again next week! I abuse my hair something terrible with dye and straighteners

Ok, I need to stop now. Clearly, finding out how to copy and paste pictures has been too much excitement for my little brain......

• flipper
    flipper

OHIO COWBOY- It really IS great to see all the smiling faces for sure !

PROCESSOR- Great picture, thanks for sharing.

LEAVING WT- Beautiful picture of you and your dear family ! Very nices flowers too !

TROUBLED MIND- Looks like you & hubby & friends had a great time on St. Patties day ! Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

PAMS GIRL- Nice pictures ! Nice to see you. Is that your hubby in the picture with you ? Thanks for sharing

• Terry
  • flipper
    flipper

Figured I'd put up this Wedding Picture of me and Mrs. Flipper from 2006 if some newer members didn't see it. Cutting the cake !

• flipper
    flipper

And here is the kiss under the gazebo after the ceremony ! Notice Flipper junior my son getting a kick out of it ! LOL !

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words. I love seeing photos of all of you.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hahah No Mr Flipper, that is an old school friend who I bumped into while I was out celebrating my 41st birthday, I hadnt seen him in maybe 25 years!

Of all the bars in all the world.......hahahah x

This is my husband................

• Pams girl
  • Pams girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit