Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• DJS
    DJS

Cofty,

Beautiful scenery! Those mountain, valley and river thing-eys are ok too.

• Saename
    Saename
    DJS - Beautiful scenery! Those mountain, valley and river thing-eys are ok too.

Haha! I know what you did there...!

• cofty
    cofty

Ha! Thanks DJS.

Weather was perfect so we did quite a bit of walking. Lots of good pubs, cafes, restaurants.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Cofty,I was in the Lakes myself last week at my niece's wedding. I think it has the best scenery in England...which lake are you in front of?

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Half Banana - That picture is Ullswater from Hallin Fell.

Hope the wedding went well.

• DJS
    DJS

Ah yes, Hallin Fell. Just a stone"s throw or two from Lothlorien and a day's journey to Rivendale. A bit longer if the Orks make mischief along the way I'm told.

I've heard that once you've gone elf you're never yourself.

Lucky Hobbits es.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Here's my wife and I on the way to her first ever birthday party last month. A car full of balloons to put out at the large venue that we rented for our new friends that have been there for us since we left the dubs last September. We put a lot of money, time, and hard work into that party and it was worth it all to see her smile. You only get one first birthday and she gets to remember hers.

• Onager
    Onager

Second try on posting a picture of me and my boy!

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Here's me, 6 months into Project: Face Fuzz

• flipper
    flipper

DUBSTEPPED- Happy Birthday to your wife ! I'm happy that you and her had a great time celebrating it !

DUBSTEPPED, ONAGER & SON, & ZOMBIE DUB- Thanks for posting your nice pictures ! You are all beautiful people with free minds ! Thanks for sharing !

Everybody else- please feel free to share pictures as well ! Take care and have a great weekend ! Peace out, MR. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit