Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    Analog synth, eh? Sweet toys there...

That's a Dave Smith Pro2 there ... and a Korg Kronos 88 underneath

Eden

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

This pic this week at my favorite place.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

And meet Mrs. Eden and my junior ...

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

This is how we reacted on the day we heard the news that our disassociation had been announced from the platform:

Mrs. Eden, EdenOne, junior, celebrated the sad joyful news with some sweet champagne.

Eden

• Mrs. Eden
    Mrs. Eden

Here's me at the Douro Valley, north of Portugal (where the Port Wine is produced), saying bye bye to the Organization.

Mrs. Eden

• jacobm
    jacobm

Being silly with my youngest (of 3) daughter. She is 10 months now. Goes so quick.

• flipper
    flipper

Hey beautiful pictures of ALL of you beautiful free people ! Thanks for sharing !

LITTLEROCKGUY- Nice picture of your early days.

PUNK OF NICE- You have that cool look of a jaded rocker my friend ! Nice. If I ever get across the pond or you come out to California in the west - I'd love to jam with you some time ! Peace to you musical friend.

TIME BANDIT- Hey thanks for the pics dude ! Looking free and happy !

EDENONE- I'm so excited and happy for you and your family escaping this oppressive cult for good ! Freedom of mind and expression is sweet isn't it ? Thanks for the lovely pictures of you and your family ! Wish you guys could come out to Tahoe for our apostafest sometime ! It's July 8th through 10th this year ! P.S. You or someone in the family play keyboards ? Cool.

MRS. EDEN- Nice to see you on the board as well with us ! My wife and I are happy that you folks escaped the JW cult as a family ! Great news ! Keep on thinking and living free.

GMA-TIRED-2- Nice picture my friend ! I bet that's a great sandy beach to hang out at ! Or it looks like a beach somewhat anyway. Not just a parking lot is it with sand on it ? ( Joking )

JACOBM- Beautiful picture of you and your daughter. Thanks for sharing

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Flipper - Yep, I play piano and synthesizers, sing and compose. My junior plays classic piano.

Eden

• flipper
    flipper

EDEN ONE- Fantastic ! Glad to hear you and your son play & compose music. My son and I do the same- play guitars, sing , and write songs. Take care, Peace out , flipper

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Eden and Mrs. Eden meet Sparlock ... :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit