Wars, earthquakes and famines are not signs of the end

by Doug Mason 107 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

They are not your brothers- you are not one of them. Even if you were bapt and then df (which I think you are lying about) they still would not be your brothers as you are not one of them. Please direct me to the law about about head injuries and the WT having to give you written docs. I beleive they should have to do this...but legally I do not beleive they must.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I was told about my right as a "Canadian citizen", but I was not directed to the laws that apply, so I cannot direct you when I have not been directed correctly myself

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Not that I beleive a word of what you are saying...sorry you have changed character too quickly and completely here. Things do not add up

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I have a labile personality.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No, you don't...the only thing that changes is your story...which is common when untruth is told.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Isaac is not Jehovah, nor Jesus Christ, nor me. Isaac does not know what I clearly remember a head psychiatrist tell me.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL LOL

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Is this conversation between Issac and Spike between two people that know each other? I am familar with the J.W. procedure of announcing a disfellowship or disassociation. A head injury of some sort where the organization might be held liable is not a part of the same process. That is something that becomes a legal matter and is handled in a wordly fashion by mens courts not GOD's. I wil tell you GOD's perspective if I gather more information on the matter.......

the slave

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

this should be interesting, Isaac, you do know that this "Son of Man" is Estephan Leuese, don't you?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

forgive me, who is Estephan Leuese?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit