Wars, earthquakes and famines are not signs of the end

by Doug Mason 107 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

actually that should be "Isaacaustin" to quote the Topic (a.k.a. thread) accurately

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

and there is nothing said about me on that entire thread Spike.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Isaac didn't use ctrl-f then

• aniron
    aniron

I couldn't find anything about "isaacaustin" either on that thread, even with ctrl-f

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

8 “The foolish said to the prudent, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 “But the prudent answered, ‘No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 “And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut.

Those that did not use the oil resources wisely are in need, and are seeking it elsewhere. They seek it in the region of the Middle East where the oil is plentiful. Those in the Middle East require that others pay for the oil, and thus nations wage war for it. This is the meaning of the parable. It represents the time era when Jesus Christ arrived as a thief in the night. Another fulfillment of prophecy. Need I explain more? I am the only one with a direct link to GOD, and no others have been or will upon this earth. It will only occurr one time, and one time only.

What is weeping and gnashing of teeth?

Weeping is the sorrow and pain that those in the heavens, namely Jesus Christ and the twelve apostles along with the faithful slave experience while being raised by the FATHER. This is so we know what those upon the earth are experiencing. How else can one become a counselor if they are not aware of the pain the afflicted suffer? The gnashing of teeth is the anger we all experience while battling against the wicked spirits residing in the vicinity of the earth. It is written, they were cast down.......

the slave

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

another delusion by tassel I guess...I am no where mentioned there....

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

my bad:- Issacaustin: Chairman of "I will chase you JW trolls to the ends of the earth!"

I thought it was 2 a's they had, but it was 2 s's.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok, thanks. I saw that. Funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit