TMZ has a photo of Paris and her brother at the kingdom hall Tues night!!!

by Pandoras cat11 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Texasgurl
    Texasgurl

I just saw it on TMZ too, and read the comments after............whoa! There are a lot in a very short amount of time! Some saying the stupidest things about JW's, which they are quickly coming to defeind like, "they don't take medication or have surgeries", lol The ignorance is abounding! Then there are those who are saying "let them make their own choice when they grow up". Yeah, like that's something easy to do! LMAO.........ok, not funny

Well, who knows how deep they will actually get into JW's, depends on how much guilt they are made to feel and how involved the grandma really is. We all know the ones, they go to "some" meetings, bring grandkids, hoping to save them somehow. They aren't really true JW's anyway, according to their terms.

Funny, with all the money, that little girl doesn't own a dress? Doesn't someone who has been a JW as long as Catherine Jackson know how humiliating it is for a kid, or an adult for that matter, to go dressed different than everyone else? Why do that THAT to her? The stares and looks from other kids must have been embarrassing for Paris. I think that is pretty odd. Not like she went to pick her up from somewhere and that's what she came out wearing.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

OH MY GOD !!

Paris is wearing pants !!!!

EEEKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I urge everyone to please leave a comment there.

OK, done! I don't see it yet, hope it shows up eventually.

Not like she went to pick her up from somewhere and that's what she came out wearing.

Just guessing--the kids have several different houses. Maybe she didn't pack a skirt when she unexpectedly moved in with grandma.

BUT one would think the fam has enough resources to send someone out to buy a skirt.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Whats it take to get something posted in their comments section? I've tried about 4 times and my comments are not showing up. Nothing offensive; just a 'do the homework' comment.

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

What also bugged me was that it is really hot now in L.A., doesn't a barbeque or a nice swim in the pool sound fun? I haven't been to this meeting since they combined the bookstudy with the school. From what I hear it is quite a "shuffling a books". Paris and her brothers better invest in some backpacks.

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

clearly Michael knew that Katherine would raise the kids as Jehovah's Witnesses. I don't think he was that stupid.

he must not have hated that much of his childhood as he said he did.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Wow, it took me like 10 comments to figure out we were talking about Jackson's kids and not PARIS HILTON!!! LOL

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

You weren't the only one Daniel, LOL !

• reniaa
    reniaa

I fell into temptation and looked and thought what a nice looking couple of ordinary kids, First photo I have seen of them without some weird mask or curtain over their heads or surrounded by MJ crowds. They could be any other kids having a visit to the KH with song book in hand probs with their names written inside. they will be treated as normal kids in the kingdom Hall unfortunately I'm not sure the world will outside it. Already I see the paparazza have them firmly in their sights.

I hope the world forgets about them and finds something new to obsess on.

Reniaa

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

In order for our comments to show up, you have to go into your email and click the confirmation from the website, and then it will post. You have to do that or it won't show up.

I am posting there as CJ, and I seem to be the only Ex-JW there, and I could really use some help! I'm not very good at debates

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit